If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
We make some of the most beloved brands in Nigeria – Cadbury Bournvita beverage, TomTom and Trebor Buttermint confections. We are part of Mondelēz International, Inc., a global snacks powerhouse with an unrivaled portfolio of brands people love.
While Cadbury Nigeria and its brands are part of the Mondelēz International family, a portion of our business in Nigeria (25.01%) is held by indigenous shareholders and publicly traded on the Nigerian Stock Exchange. You can view additional shareholder information in our 2012 Cadbury Nigeria PLC annual report.
Job Number: 1613143
This role has overall responsibility for planning and forecasting, analysis, reporting, controlling and P&L management of the category.
Principal Accountabilities / Responsibilities
- A regional role with full responsibility for carrying out all the tasks below for all Markets in EEMEA with a Cocoa Beverages business. It was based out of Nigeria which has the largest Cocoa Beverages business owned by Mondelez in EEMEA.
- Key stakeholder in EEMEA Integrated Business Planning (IBP) process ensuring execution plans are aligned for the delivery of the Category’s financial commitments.
- Responsible for strategic project financial projections and value chain & pricing model generation
- Ensured robust controls are put in place within the category
- Drive Annual contracts and forecasting cycle with full bottom up build-up of P&L with full planning for A&C spends.
- Responsible for all planning and reporting activities pertaining to the category which includes month end performance, quarterly forecast and annual contracts
- Key stakeholder in the category pricing decision making process by partnering with marketing and sales function, to improve or maintain healthy brand margins.
- Responsible for day to day adhoc and specific category requests pertaining to tracking of new product performance, project management, brand margin analysis etc.
- Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
- 7 years finance experience in multinational FMCG environment
- Degree in Accounting, Finance & Audit. Master & CPA is a plus
- Professional qualification is mandatory
- Deep Knowledge of local GAAP and Taxes
- Knowledge of Sarbanes Oxley (SOX), IFRS and US GAAP
- Deep Knowledge of ERP systems
- Knowledge of MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Knowledge of budgeting and financial planning and forecasting
Primary Location: EEMEA-NG-NG-LA-Lagos
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Mondelez International career website on mondelez.taleo.net to apply