Guinness Nigeria Plc - We are Guinness Nigeria, member of Diageo Plc the world's leading premium drinks business with an unrivalled collection of beverage alcohol & non-alcohol brands across the Spirits, Wine & Beer categories.
Guinness Nigeria operates a Total Beverage Alcohol (TBA) business and currently operates on 3 sites within Nigeria with a portfolio of products including Stout, Malta, Lager, Spirits and Ready to drink brands. Nigeria is the 2nd largest market for the Guinness Stout brand globally. It is quoted on the Nigerian Stock Exchange and a significant player in the national economy.
Type of Job: Employee
- Guinness Nigeria’s performance ambition is to become the best performing, most trusted and respected consumer goods Company in Nigeria.
- Our strategic plan for the year includes the implementation of specified project initiatives under the global productivity drive.
- This role will partner with functional leadership teams, Program Management Office (PMO) and various productivity work-stream teams, to ensure a seamless implementation of effective change enablers and intervention plans.
- Our Productivity agenda cuts across different initiatives, and they are at various stages of implementation.
- Be Authentic: Confidently engage senior stakeholders on the need to sponsor the required change interventions and get them to role model the new behavious. Ability to highlight issues and challenge sponsors where the desired change is not been embedded.
- Consistently Deliver Great Performance – Demonstrate complete and deep understanding of our business & processes, and translate the insight into effective and focused change interventions plans to drive the required transformations and behavioural shifts.
- Create Possibilities - Ability to think conceptually and manage the complexities of change intervention across multi work-streams.
Purpose of Role
- The Change manager will be responsible for the identification of change enablers as part of the transformation agenda; assessing the impact on business processes, system, roles & organisational structures; developing and implementing necessary intervention plans that will drive the required change such that business results are achieved.
- Identify change enablers across multi initiatives & work streams
- Develop effective change intervention plans and embed across functions.
Top 3-5 Accountabilities
- Work with the PMO to identify and develop change intervention plans across multi initiatives, required to deliver the operational benefits of the productivity agenda
- Lead the transitioning and embedding of change initiatives, minimise business disruptions and ensure effective integration of change plans into the business.
- Engage and manage senior stakeholders by communicating progress updates, issues, developments on change programmes; providing appropriate insight for better decision making on the approach & direction of the change.
- Measure and monitor the impact of the change, assess inherent risks and take cause corrective actions on an ongoing basis.
Qualifications and Experience Required
An Ideal candidate must possess a Bachelor's degree (or an equivalent), should have at least 5years Project Management experience and must have demonstrated the following:
- Good facilitation skills and ability to take an idea from conception right through closure.
- Good knowledge and understanding of the business environment
- Ability to build relationships quickly and manage conflicts
- Effective senior stakeholder management
- Strong and effective communication skills
- Risk management skills.
Policies highly relevant to the Marketing Function:
- In addition to functional specific policies, Diageo has 15 (fifteen) global policies and a Code of Business.
- These policies are available on the Compliance and Ethics page of Mosaic.
- It is your responsibility to be fully aware of the policies when you commence this role and if you have any questions for clarification, please consult your Line Manager.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Guinness Nigeria Plc career website on sjobs.brassring.com to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale