Latest Vacancy at e.Stream Networks
Posted on: 31 August, 2016
Deadline: 2 September, 2016
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at eStream Networks
e.Stream is a provider of broadband network infrastructure and connectivity solutions. We are dedicated in providing various services for commercial and public enterprise regardless of their size using Fiber, Satellite Technology and Radio Communication System.
Summary of Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for developing and implementing innovative digital marketing initiatives across relevant digital platforms.
- Responsible for designing and generating awareness for company products, promoting brand identity, drive business opportunities and stimulate sales using relevant online tools.
Social Media Management:
- Strategize with Brand Communications supervisor in preparing weekly social media calendars in line with marketing objectives
- Generate ideas for proactive social discussions and content creation to drive social marketing on our social media platforms aimed at driving high traffic to our website.
- Maintain a healthy online presence of the company across all social media platforms.
- Use relevant online advertising tools available to promote brand message e.g. PPC or SEM.
- Work with Brand communications supervisor on internal communications by sharing digital marketing activities with employees.
- Create innovative campaigns targeted at supporting the sales and marketing objectives while maintaining a positive brand identity online.
- Develop and distribute newsletters supporting developed campaigns via relevant email applications
- Generate leads from every campaign developed across every relevant social media platforms.
Website management & Blog:
- Contribute towards content management for Company’s website aimed at driving high traffic to the site.
- Create and source original content for company blog aimed at driving high traffic to the site.
- Integration of social media platforms on company website
- HND/BSC in Mass communication, Social Science, preferably - Computer Sciences
- 1 - 3 years digital marketing experience
- Experience using social media marketing tools and google analytics
- Familiarity with the latest trends, technologies and methodologies in graphic and web design
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major digital marketing channels
- Level of experience in Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and content management.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about eStream NetworksSimilar Jobs
- Fresh Jobs at Proxynet Communications
- Social Media Marketer at NaijaSEO
- Account Assistant at Infranet Limited
- Jobs at Fusion Mobile Nigeria Limited
- Job Vacancies at Seyiloked International Limited (SDIL)
- Office Administrator at Avner Unlimited
- Jobs at Kingstar Techsupport Ltd
- Territory Sales Manager, HCM Public Sector at Oracle Nigeria