Job Vacancy at Zercom systems
Posted on: 31 August, 2016
Deadline: 16 September, 2016
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Zercom Systems
At Zercom systems, we offer the highest levels of experience, professionalism and integrity as well as certified expertise in virtually all computing systems and products to solve the most challenging needs.
We work closely with our clients to understand the nature of their business challenges and ultimate business objectives and offer best possible solutions using the latest innovations in the Business/IT industry.
With our core competencies in the areas of Process Automation, Business Transformation, and Learning & Development, we guarantee to take your business to the next level.
As a graphic designer you'll need to listen and understand clients’ needs before making design decisions.
- Demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches
- Have an in-depth knowledge of the following design programs such as Photoshop, Corel Draw, Acrobat, Dreamweaver, Flash and Illustrator
- Good knowledge in the use of animation software
- Developing design briefs by gathering information and data through research
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts
- Skillset in the ever-evolving medium of the web. The ideal candidate must be a creative thinker with Experience in user experience definition and user interface design.
- Deliver best-in-class HTML5/CSS3/JQuery front-end code across broad
- Possess an advanced knowledge of web (front end) design
Skills/ Required Qualifications
Apart from technical and drawing skills, you will need to show:
- At least 1 year experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good Adobe Photoshop, Corel Draw & Illustrator skills
- Experienced with cross browser testing and fixing of browser specific issues
- Passion and enthusiasm for design, with a creative flair;
- A flexible approach when working in a team;
- Excellent communication skills in order to interpret and negotiate briefs with clients;
- Good presentation skills and the confidence to explain and sell ideas to clients and colleagues;
- Time management skills and the ability to cope with several projects at a time;
- Accuracy and attention to detail when finalizing designs;
- Being open to feedback and willing to make changes to your designs;
- Effective networking skills to build contacts.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Zercom SystemsSimilar Jobs
- Professional Marketing And Communications Executive at Leadhire Limited
- Regional Research Managers at the International Data Corporation (IDC)
- Urgent Information Technology Job Vacancy at Ultra Media Solutions
- Latest Job Opening at General Electric (GE)
- NYSC Corper at Prodeus Technologies
- CCTv Installation Technician at TechCREW
- Latest Career Opportunity at MTN Nigeria
- Dispatch Riders at Malton Technologies Limited (MTL)