IT Security Vacancy at Deloitte
Posted on: 21 December, 2012
Deadline: 31 December, 2012
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Deloitte
The growing number of attacks on corporate networks and IT infrastructures has become a very serious threat to corporate and national security both locally and globally. It is therefore pertinent to guard against most of the possible occurrence of intrusion into organization’s networks in order to mitigate the consequences of unauthorized exposure of trade secrets, proprietary information and customers personal information.
The largest information security team in Nigeria seeks to expand its workforce in order to continue helping organizations maintain confidentiality, integrity & availability of their information. Our reputation for providing high quality services with integrity over the years has earned us the trust of our clients and our people.
If you have what it takes to be part of the leading information security team in Nigeria, then join our committed workforce in improving the security of organizations’ information assets. Successful candidates will benefit from our unique 3 year training and development program on ethical hacking.
We are currently recruiting to fill the below position:
- Perform vulnerability assessment and network penetration testing
- Perform network infrastructure & database security review.
- Perform review of web applications and web services.
- Perform application source code review.
- Perform wireless and mobile application security review.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science! Engineering or any related discipline (Minimum of second class upper)
- 3 to 5 years IT experience with a minimum of 2 to 3 years’ experience in IT Security
- One or more non vendor based security certifications like CISSP or GIAC
- Excellent knowledge of multiple Operating Systems: Windows, Linux and UNIX
- Experience performing different types of security testing such as network penetration testing, vulnerability assessments, wireless testing, code reviews, database reviews and/or firewall assessments
- Experience with high level programming languages e.g. Java, C, C++, .NET (C#, VB)
- Experience with web application development e.g. ASP.NET, ASF PHP, J2EE,isp
- Familiarity with web technologies such as XML, SOAP, AJAX
- Familiarity with web server and application software: IIS, Apache, Tomcat etc.
- Experience with various commercial and open source tools for password cracking, network analyzer, network scanning etc.
- Any other Vendor based Technical certification (Microsoft, Cisco, Juniper. Oracle etc.)
- Secure configuration of various network devices (Routers, Switches and Firewalls)
- Experience with Pen, Python or Ruby
- Experience with mobile application testing
- Conscientious, innovative, confident and positive disposition
- Excellent communicatiob (oral and written) and interpersonal skills
- Successful in the background screening procedure for this position
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about DeloitteSimilar Jobs
- Job Openings at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
- Sales Manager Vacancy at Integrated Corporate Services Limited (ICSL)
- Job Opportunities at CA Global
- Sales/Marketing Executives at Bluescript IT Academy Limited
- Jobs at Maurice Xandra Solutions
- Sales Engineers at Human Leadership Resources Limited
- Client Service Support Officers at Synergetics Global Systems
- Job Opportunity at Navitas Limited