Latest Job Opening at AFM recruit
Posted on: 31 August, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at AFM Recruit
AFM recruit is a recruiting firm based in Lekki phase 1. We are recruiting for the post of an AutoMobile Technician on is quite experienced on Honda and Toyota cars wtih a three years experience.
Maintains service operations by inspecting and maintaining vehicles.
- Keeps equipment available for use by inspecting and testing vehicles; completing preventive maintenance such as, engine tune-ups, oil changes, tire rotation and changes, wheel balancing, replacing filters.
- Maintains vehicle functional condition by listening to operator complaints; conducting inspections; repairing engine failures; repairing mechanical and electrical systems malfunctions; replacing parts and components; repairing body damage.
- Verifies vehicle serviceability by conducting test drives; adjusting controls and systems.
- Complies with state vehicle requirements by testing engine, safety, and combustion control standards.
- Maintains vehicle appearance by cleaning, washing, and painting.
- Maintains vehicle records by recording service and repairs.
- Keeps shop equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
- Contains costs by using warranty; evaluating service and parts options.
- Keeps supplies ready by inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
- Accomplishes maintenance and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Automobile Technician Mechanic Skills and Qualifications:
- Lifting, Energy Level, Dependability, Persistence, Time Management, Attendance, Independence, Safety Management, Problem Solving, Dealing with Complexity, Analyzing Information
The candidate must be a graduate with 3-5 years experience as an Automobile technician on Honda and Toyota brands and the person must have a professional qualification.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about AFM RecruitSimilar Jobs
- Job Vacancies at Discovery Cycle Professionals
- Business Development Executives at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Senior Programmer at Fadac Resources
- Administrative Roles at Ivy Heights
- Latest Vacancies at Workforce Group
- Field Support Engineer (Engineer - Onsite Technical Support) at Lorache Limited
- Job Vacancies at PG Consulting Limited
- Jobs at Charles Goodings and Associates (CGA Consulting)