IBFCAlliance is currently recruiting to fill the position of Head, Marketing for one of its clients; a leading Financial Institution in Nigeria.
The role will be responsible for conducting market research, identifying new business opportunities, developing & implementing marketing strategy and relationship management of HNIs. In addition, the role will oversee the marketing department and be responsible for employees within the department.
- Analyze market trends and recommend changes to marketing and business development strategies based on analysis and feedback
- Accomplish the marketing department objectives by assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling employees in the department
- Communicating job expectations, planning, monitoring, appraising, reviewing job contributions and enforcing policies and procedures in the department
- Achieve marketing operational objectives by contributing marketing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews
- Improve customer-service standards and resolving problems on time
- Gather and analyze customer insight
- Identify marketing opportunities by identifying customer’s requirements, competitor's strengths and weaknesses
- Sustain rapport with key accounts and relationships by making periodic visits, exploring specific needs and anticipating new opportunities
- Understands banking business
- Demonstrated managing abilities
- Strong relationship marketing
- Highly intelligent and creative
- Business oriented
- Proven ability to develop a marketing plan that aligns with different audience segments
- An above average understanding of the financial services industry in Nigeria
Education / Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or an equivalent
- At least ten (10) years of experience in marketing/relationship management roles connected to demand generation with demonstrated results
- Organized team leader who operates with a high degree of independence, demonstrating attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Customer-service focus, taking initiative to solve problems and arrive at solutions that promote individual performance and team effectiveness
- Excellent interpersonal skills including a professional and diplomatic demeanor
- Excellent communication skills including written, verbal, listening, and presentation
- Intellectually oriented and managed a financial services business at a regional level
Method of Application
Applicants should send CV with the job title as the subject.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.