Customer Service Officer (Insurance) at Fosad
Posted on: 31 August, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Insurance
View All Jobs at Fosad Consulting
Our Client, a top notch player in the insurance Industry is seeking to hire apt and dynamic candidates who will function as a Customer Service Officer in Lagos. The CSO will be responsible for attending directly to clients inquiries.
- Preparation of Valuation reports.
- Sending out messages to customers; Birthday, Seasonal or any other messages promptly.
- Communicate verbally and in writing to answer inquiries and provide information
- Monitoring of returned direct debit mandate.
- Attending to customers’ complaints.
- Registration of incoming and outgoing mails.
- Preparation of renewable and lapsed policies
- Creation of customer and contractor codes
- Collation of customer feedback in respect of our service delivery.
- Friendliness and error free documentation.
- Measure Variance from agreed SLA.
- Provide special training for all employees on customer service.
- Minimum HND / B.sc in International Relations, Mass Communication or any related field
- Minimum 1-2 years work experience
- Advanced Communication skills (English): Spoken and written
- Moderate IT skills
- Moderate Business Writing
- Moderate Negotiation Skills
- Advanced Presentation skills
- Only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Fosad Consulting career website on www.smartrecruiters.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Fosad ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Jobs at Wapic Insurance Plc.
- Job Vacancy at a Leading Insurance Firm - Stresert Services Limited