Customer Service Officer (Insurance) at Fosad
Posted on: 31 August, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Insurance
View All Jobs at Fosad Consulting
Our Client, a top notch player in the insurance Industry is seeking to hire apt and dynamic candidates who will function as a Customer Service Officer in Lagos. The CSO will be responsible for attending directly to clients inquiries.
- Preparation of Valuation reports.
- Sending out messages to customers; Birthday, Seasonal or any other messages promptly.
- Communicate verbally and in writing to answer inquiries and provide information
- Monitoring of returned direct debit mandate.
- Attending to customers’ complaints.
- Registration of incoming and outgoing mails.
- Preparation of renewable and lapsed policies
- Creation of customer and contractor codes
- Collation of customer feedback in respect of our service delivery.
- Friendliness and error free documentation.
- Measure Variance from agreed SLA.
- Provide special training for all employees on customer service.
- Minimum HND / B.sc in International Relations, Mass Communication or any related field
- Minimum 1-2 years work experience
- Advanced Communication skills (English): Spoken and written
- Moderate IT skills
- Moderate Business Writing
- Moderate Negotiation Skills
- Advanced Presentation skills
- Only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Fosad Consulting career website on www.smartrecruiters.com to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Fosad ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Medical Consultants at The African Reinsurance Corporation (Africa Re)
- Executive Director- Technical at an Insurance Firm - Fosad Consulting