House of Tara International - We are House of Tara, the largest brand in the beauty and cosmetics industry out of Africa. We currently have over 20 branches in states across Nigeria and have sales presence in Ghana, Tanzania, Kenya, South Africa. Our company takes pride in not just beauty consultation, but in empowering women, creating self-awareness as well as boosting self-esteem.
We are looking for a Field Sales Manager to support our business. You will be responsible and accountable for the profitable achievement of sales objectives associated with the assigned market/territory.
Location: Lagos - Island, Lagos - Mainland, Ibadan, Port Harcourt
- Get the sale” using various sales methods (door-to-door, cold calling, presentations etc.) in the assigned territory
- Forecast sales, develop “out of the box” sales strategies/models and evaluate their effectiveness
- Evaluate customers’ needs and build productive long lasting relationships
- Assesses customer needs periodically and lead solution development efforts that best address customer needs and concerns
- Meet personal and team sales targets
- Research accounts and generate or follow through sales leads
- Attend meeting, sales events and training's to keep abreast of the latest developments
- Maintain and expand client database within your assigned territory
- Generate new leads (qualify prospects, maintain and manage a pipeline), while developing existing customers
- Respond to customer inquiries
- Be responsible and accountable for meeting deadlines
- Preparing weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting to Commercial Director
Qualification and Experience
- Graduate degree
- Minimum of 2 years’ sales management experience in B2B & B2C environment (Cosmetic)
- Creative self-starter who is comfortable with both taking initiative and working in collaboration.
- Detail oriented with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with Microsoft applications.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Highly organized and detail oriented
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org. Use the job title and location as the subject of the email example: "Sales Manager - Ibadan" or "Sales Manager - Mainland"
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.