Graduate Tax Consultants at Ascension Consulting Services
Posted on: 31 August, 2016
Deadline: 12 September, 2016
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at Ascension Consulting Services
Ascension Consulting Services is a professional Tax, Regulatory and People services Organization that serves National and International businesses.
Ascension is highly specialized in tax solutions ranging from conceptualization to implementation and sustainable defense. Our regulatory solutions are based on sound and proven knowledge of the regulatory system. We focus on developing our people for the future.
- Preparation of Tax Computations;
- Processing and filing of Tax returns both Federal and State;
- Conducting Tax audits engagements with Relevant Tax Authorities;
- Preparation and filing of Transfer Pricing returns;
- Processing of Tax Clearance Certificate (TCC) for Corporate and Non-Corporate entities; and
- Analyzing financial reports for the purpose of identifying tax exposures.
- Bachelor’s degree (minimum Second-class Upper), Higher National Diploma (minimum Upper division) or equivalent, and must be an Associate of any of the following institutions:
- The Chartered Institute of Taxation of Nigeria (CITN),
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN), or
- Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA).
- Proven leadership and Problem solving skill
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
- Ability to prioritize tasks, and work on multiple assignments
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Excellent use of Microsoft Office packages like Microsoft word, Excel and Power Point.
Not above 26 years old as at September 2016
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application and CV's in Microsoft word or PDF format using their first & last name as the file name to email@example.com and quoting Tax Consultant as the subject of their mail.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Ascension Consulting ServicesSimilar Jobs
- I.T Support Officer at a Leading Commercial Bank - Workforce Group
- Relationship Manager, Priority at Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria
- Fresh Job Opportunities at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)
- Bureau de Change Manager at Verite Microfinance Bank Limited
- Entry-level Software Developer at Cellulant Nigeria
- Senior/Experienced Executive - Forensic at Deloitte Nigeria
- Marketers at Invictus Group
- Career Opportunities at Deloitte