Graduate Customer Care Intern at Awoof Collections
Posted on: 31 August, 2016
Deadline: 15 September, 2016
View Jobs in Online Sales / Marketing
View All Jobs at Awoof Collections
Awoofcollection.com aims to be the one stop online shop for top quality, creative and unique products that makes life easy for you. We make available products that helps you solve problems and add great value to your life.
- Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, mail, or social media.
- Use telephones to reach out to customers and verify account information.
- Greet customers warmly and ascertain problem or reason for calling.
- Cancel or upgrade accounts.
- Assist with placement of orders, refunds, or exchanges.
- Advise on company information.
- Take payment information and other pertinent information such as addresses and phone numbers.
- Place or cancel orders.
- Answer questions about warranties or terms of sale.
- Act as the company gatekeeper.
- Suggest solutions when a product malfunctions.
- Handle product recalls.
- Attempt to persuade customer to reconsider cancellation.
- Inform customer of deals and promotions.
- Sell products and services.
- Utilize computer technology to handle high call volumes.
- Work with customer service manager to ensure proper customer service is being delivered.
- Close out or open call records.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to email@example.com and the position applying for as subject.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Awoof CollectionsSimilar Jobs
- Graduate Order Processor at Supermart.ng
- Career Opportunities at Jumia Nigeria
- Graduate Software Tester at Supermart.ng
- Graduate and Experienced Vacancies at Dressmeoutlet.com
- Receptionist at Next2You.com.ng
- Sales Representatives at AwoofDay.com.ng
- Latest Jobs at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Head, Category Management at an e-Commerce Company - Bradfield Consulting