Career Opportunities at Compact Manifold & Energy Services (CMES)
Posted on: 29 August, 2016
Deadline: 30 September, 2016
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Compact Manifold & Energy Services (CM
Compact Manifold & Energy Services (CMES), provides services to the oil & gas industry including engineering, procurement, construction, fabrication and installation both on shore and offshore.
Our comprehensive suite of services has been specifically designed to make your job easier while maintaining a high degree of safety and quality.
- Receives all incoming shipments; verifies and inspects for conformity to appropriate purchase orders. Notifies and/or delivers received items to addressee.
- Receives, classifies, and credits returned or reclaimed materials, supplies, and equipment and replaces them in stock according to an existing storage system.
- Unpacks materials, supplies, tools, and equipment; verifies articles received against packing list and purchase orders; counts or weighs the articles; stores articles in prescribed bins, racks, shelves, and floor or yard sites.
- Inspects incoming materials for wear, damage, or defects; reports any discrepancies or damage in materials received; notifies the proper person if repairs or adjustments are required.
- Processes receiving and delivery for inventory and non-inventory items purchased by Procurement department.
- Delivers supplies, forms, and copy paper to all necessary departments.
- Accepts and returns to stock all materials, supplies and equipment returned upon completion of jobs.
- Take Inventories stock as scheduled or required; posts and maintains records of stock received and issued; notifies Head, Stores when supplies are getting low.
- Coordinates with Accounts department and participates in the annual physical inventory process.
- Solves difficult problems such as tracing purchase documents or partial shipments.
- Ensures the security of equipment and supplies kept in storage areas by locking up the Equipment as needed.
- Processes the return of materials to vendors or materials to be scrapped or junked.
- Contacts Procurement department and all concerned departments regarding shortages and condition of materials and equipment received.
- Ensures equipment returned to store are in good condition. Arranges for repairs of a variety of tools and equipment returned to store.
- Prepares weekly reports and forwards to Head Stores for review.
- Minimum of B.Sc in Accounts or any relevant discipline
- Minimum of 4years experience
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft suite (Word and Excel).
go to method of application »
- Prepare Bills of Quantities, Schedules of Works, Specifications and all contract documentation, ensuring that these comply with the project brief and timescale, budget estimates, all relevant legislation, regulations and policies.
- Prepare preliminary estimates, cost plans, feasibility studies including advising company on economical construction methods, procurement, programming and contract matters, to enable costs to be accurately advised to clients.
- Preparing tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities with the architect and/or the client.
- Prepare reports with recommendations on new work and work in progress for the site and Executive Management team, so that progress can be monitored and appropriate decisions made.
- Assisting in establishing a client’s requirements and undertaking feasibility studies.
- Performing risk and value management and cost control.
- Advising on procurement strategy.
- Identifying, analysing and developing responses to commercial risks.
- Preparing and analysing costings for tenders.
- Providing insight on contractual claims.
- Analysing outcomes and writing detailed progress reports.
- Valuing completed work and liaising with the Finance to arrange payments.
- Maintaining awareness of the different building contracts in current use.
- Preparation of contracts, including details regarding quantities of required materials.
- Conducts on-going cost analysis of all construction work, feasibility studies of client requests, site visits, assessments and projections for future work.
- Minimum of 2nd Class degree in Quantity Survey.
- 4-7 years construction industry experience.
- Membership of relevant professional body.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively communicate (written and verbal) and interact with all levels of personnel.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, Visio).
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Compact Manifold & Energy Services (CMES)Similar Jobs
- Fresh Vacancies at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Job Vacancies at Gold Fields Limited
- Station Auditors at Gulf Treasures Limited
- Field Operations Training Facilitator at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Job Vacancy at Onstream Group
- Fresh Job Openings at Synergy HR Solutions Limited
- Technical Assistant/Admin (NYSC Youth Corper) at Funtay Global Resources Ltd
- Front Office Executives at an Oil and Gas Firm - Fosad Consulting