ICT Job in a Construction Company
Posted on: 18 December, 2012
Deadline: 1 January, 2013
View Jobs in Building / Construction
View Jobs posted same day
We are one of the leaders in Construction Industry in Nigeria, and require the services of highly resourceful and self driven individual to occupy the below position:
- Manage the IT infrastructure, IT tools of the company in cooperation with departments heads, project directors and central IT department to suit the needs of the organization with a view to maintaining high productivity levels and to improving user friendliness and competitiveness.
- Management of the IT team.
- Follow up of IT assets.
- Plan and manage the IT budget.
- Besides providing IT solutions to meet business and operational requirements, you will be required to implement strict control procedures to safeguard the security and integrity of all IT systems.
- Work closely with the central IT & IS department of our corporate Headquarter (in France) and provide monthly status reports in order to implement our standards and ensure smooth roll-out of corporate systems.
Job Scope and Responsibilities
- Customer focused, with the ability to manage changes while maintaining effective provision of services. Ability to promote quality of service and user satisfaction.
- Be responsible for the management of IT and systems risks and ensure maximum system up time.
- Participate in planning, installation, testing and implementation of IT infrastructure for roll-out of new construction sites and/or corporate business applications.
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues ( incident management)
- Provide IT support for end users in office environment including support and maintenance of desktop, printers, phones, network, servers, VOIP systems etc.
- Ensure all local IT infrastructure is secured, backed up, and meets the requirements of internal audit.
- Advise on suitability of specific IT communication and data processing tools.
- Strong technical knowledge of server and PC systems including:
- Microsoft platforms (e.g. Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows server 2008, SQL Server, Active directory..).
- Networks and communication systems.
- VoIP (Current system = Mitel)
- Various communication and data processing software.
- Strong communication and organization skills.
- Customer care and diplomacy.
- Financial/Budgetary knowledge.
- Knowledge of construction industry is an added advantage.
- Able to communicate in French is an added advantage.
The Candidate should possess the following:
- A good degree in Computer Science or any related discipline.
- A minimum of 4 years experience as an IT Staff.
- lT Certification courses.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their comprehensive Curriculum Vitae to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Accounting Jobs at Proportion Construction & Dredge Works Nigeria Limited
- Administrative/Procurement Officer at Proportion Construction & Dredge Works Nigeria Limited
- Account Officer at DO.II Designs Ltd.
- Finance Role at a Leading Construction Company - WFO Roedl & Partner
- Latest Job Recruitment at Arbico Plc
- Career at Mar & Mor Integrated Services Limited