Our client is an indigenous player in the oil and gas sector of the Nigerian economy, with a quality portfolio and capabilities that extend to upstream, downstream, data appraisal for geophysics and petroleum projects etc.Due to a company-wide restructuring exercise, we have been mandated to fill the following vacancy for their Lagos operations.
ROLE DESCRIPTION: Responsible for the overall corporate execution, organizational effectiveness and excellence in the area of Human Resources and Administration, Facility and Janitorial Management, Talent Management, Learning & Development, Talent Acquisition & Recruitment, Compensation & Benefits as well as Employee Well-being, Engagement and Process Management
- Implements corporate strategies by establishing departmental accountabilities, effective administrative practice and human resource activities: including talent acquisition, staffing, employment processing, compensation, health and welfare benefits, training and development.
- Supports management by providing human resources advice, counsel, and decisions.
- Facility management and strategic planning of day-to-day operations, particularly in relation to buildings and premises.
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and retention of talent.
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
- Manage the recruitment and selection process.
- Oversees janitorial services and implementation across the organization.
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs.
- Maintains the condition of the office and arranges for necessary repairs and upgrade.
- Organize the office layout and maintain supplies of stationery and equipment as well as record office expenditure and manage budget.
- People oriented and results driven.
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices.
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases.
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATION
- Bachelors/Master’s degree in Human Resources or the Social Sciences
- Professional membership of relevant Human Resource bodies.
- A minimum of 8-10 years’ experience in a supervisory capacity.
- Hands on HR application and knowledge of global trends.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Fosad Consulting career website on www.smartrecruiters.com to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale