Our client, a global logistics company is looking to fill the position for a FEMALE EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT to assist in growing their business to the next level.
The Executive Assistant to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO)’s primary responsibility is to provide logistical support, technical support and office coordination to the organization. Specifically, the position is responsible for providing assistance to the CEO, providing general office management, and meeting and event coordination.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Core duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following;
Education, Experience, Skills Required
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
1. High Integrity: Acts with unyielding integrity and honesty in business transactions, promoting company policies and holding self and other employees accountable, keeping promises and commitments.
2. Strong Work Ethic: Can handle what comes up; finds the answers and makes sure the situation is taken care of correctly. Avoids time wasters.
3. Ownership Mentality: Assumes responsibility and makes decisions within own level of authority.
4. Self Motivated: Gets the job done with a minimum of supervision. Collaborates with others to address issues that arise.
5. Responsive: Responds promptly and accurately to customer requests for information; coordinates appropriate follow-up.
1. Communication Skills:Communicates clearly and listens carefully in an open, candid and consistent manner.
2. Professional Representation: Presents top-quality pertinent information to all levels of management.
3. Planning and Organizing: Identifies and defines clear short-term goals and/or work outcomes that are required to implement strategic goals.
4. Interpersonal Interaction: Quickly establishes rapport with internal and external customers to develop trust that their concerns are heard and responded to promptly.
5. Technical Expertise: Maintains cutting edge awareness of latest development in a specific field by scanning multiple sources of information or data (e.g. periodicals, networks of contacts.)
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below