Fosad Consulting Ltd is a business support services firm with offerings in Human Resource Management, Immigration and Real Estate Consulting.
We have been mandated by a client of ours to source for a phenomenal individual to fill the role of Managing Director (Life Assurance)
Our Client, provides investment, savings, insurance and banking services in Africa, Europe, the Americas and Asia with 18.9 million customers and approximately 64,000 employees.
They began in 1845 in Africa as the first mutual life insurance company, offering financial security in uncertain times. Today, 171 years on, the Group is made up of four strong businesses operating successfully in their respective markets and enabling positive futures for their stakeholders. They have been listed on the London and Johannesburg stock exchanges, among others, since 1999.
They commenced operations in Nigeria in March 2013.
In Nigeria,their area of interest include Life Assurance and Short-Term Insurance business and a wide spectrum of insurance solutions tailored to meet unique individual and corporate clients' needs.
To control and oversee all business operations, people and ventures. Strategically steer the company to the most profitable direction by establishing goals and formulating plans to make sure those goals are met while also implementing its vision and mission.
- Prepare a corporate plan, annual business plan and monitor progress against these plans to ensure that the company attains its objectives as cost-effectively and efficiently as possible.
- Draft policies for the approval of the Board and prepare procedures to implement the organizational policies; review existing policies on an annual basis and recommend changes to the Board as appropriate.
- Identify, assess, and inform the Board of Directors of internal and external issues that affect the organization
- Act as a professional advisor to the Board of Director on all aspects of the organization's activities
- Develop and maintain Research & Development programmes to ensure that the company remains at the forefront in the industry, applying the most cost-effective methods and approaches to provide leading products and retain its competitive edge.
- Develop and maintain Total Quality Management systems throughout the company to ensure the best possible products and services are provided to customers.
- Prepare, gain acceptance, and monitor the implementation of the annual budget to ensure that budget targets are met, that revenue flows are maximised and that fixed costs are minimised.
- Develop, promote and direct the implementation of equal opportunities policies in all aspects of the company’s operation.
- Ensure that the operation of the organization meets the expectations of its clients and Board.
- Establish and maintain effective formal and informal links with major customers, relevant government departments and agencies, local authorities, key decision-makers and other stakeholders generally, to exchange information and views and to ensure that the company is providing the appropriate range and quality of services.
- Ensure effective forward and feedback communication systems between Management and staff are established and disseminated to all staff members to inculcate coherence and a team spirit.
- Develop and maintain an effective marketing and public relations strategy to promote the products, services and image of the Company in the wider community.
- Oversee the preparation of the Annual Report and Accounts of the Company and ensure their approval by the Board.
- Provide strategic advice and guidance to the Chairman and the members of the Board, to keep them aware of developments within the industry.
- Policy sales growth
- Net client gains
- Employee Satisfaction Index
- Return on Investment Ratios
- Claims Ratio and Time-to-Settle