Cummins Inc., a global power leader, is a corporation of complementary business units that design, manufacture, distribute and service diesel and natural gas engines and related technologies, including fuel systems, controls, air handling, filtration, emission solutions and electrical power generation systems.
- Responsible for the development and preparation of forecasting, analyzing, and evaluating financial plans and budgets for the assigned business unit or corporation.
- Develops and prepares annual operating budgets and/or periodic financial reports.
- Analyzes, evaluates, and develops forecasting models.
- Identifies to management potential areas of opportunities and risk.
- Designs and develops strategic financial analysis projects as necessary.
- Manages a team of Financial Analysts.
- Coaches and mentors financial analysts; assigns work according to availability, skills, and developmental needs; assesses performance and provides feedback to direct reports.
Education, Licenses, Certifications
- College, university, or equivalent degree in Finance, Accounting or related field required. Certified Public Accountant, Certified Management Accountant, Chartered Accountant or similar certification preferred.
- Significant experience required, including supervisory experience.
Primary Location Nigeria-Lagos-Lagos-Island-Nigeria, Lagos, PGBU
Job Type Experienced - Professional / Office
Recruitment Job Type Professional - Experienced
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Cummins Inc. career website on cummins-africa.jobs to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale