Latest Job Vacancy at WowJobs
Posted on: 26 August, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at WOW Jobs
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
wowJobs aims to become the partner of choice to organizations for whom getting the right talent from across the globe is critical. Equally it aims to provide right opportunities to job seekers across the globe.
We are recruiting for the post of a Corporate Sales Manager.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities at B2B channel by promoting Nice product Range to new and existing Clients.
- Develop and manage new and existing clients by providing high caliber of service, explore and Identify all their needs.
- Approach new businesses with proposals.
- Manage and maintain sales / clients database.
- Establish & maintain efficient relationship with new and existing clients
- Generate new business opportunities in assigned territory / channel
- Create proposals for target clients with relevant info and quotes
- Manage clients’ / projects’ receivables and cash collections in light of preset financial KPI
- Ensure clients have positive experience by communicating effectively pre and post deal process
- Oversee and manage corporate sales executives to achieve set targets
- Work closely with relevant departments / colleagues “ commercial, marketing, product supply & MRI” to ensure efficient operation in terms of “ product availability, storage, delivery & after sales service”
- Work closely with marketing and promotion team to design required promotion and awareness campaigns for target market / clients.
- Minimum of a Degree
- 4+ years experience of corporate sales.
- Strong business to business sales experience
- Strong b2b network
- Account management experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Fluent in English
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Team player and ability to work with & through others
- Strong ability to build and maintain effective relationship with B2B clients
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about WOW JobsSimilar Jobs
- Drivers at Fosad Consulting
- Jobs at Imisi Partners
- HR Consultant at Martyns Consulting
- Finance Manager at KPMG Nigeria
- Sales Manager at Proten International
- Event Manager at Pete Gelton Consulting
- Latest Jobs at Inter-Arc Consultants Ltd
- Personal Assistant at the Perfect PA