KPMG Nigeria - Our client is an Oil and Gas Association focused on the Nigeria downstream sector. The association was borne out of the necessity of the organised private sector to provide a platform for its members who are involved in petroleum products marketing to develop and implement supply and logistics strategies to ensure adequate national coverage and prevention of product outage.
In line with the organisation’s desire to ensure that key roles are filled by best in class talent with the requisite skills and experience, the company is seeking to hire the services of a Chief Operating Officer (COO).
Ref #: CO85
- Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the successful candidate will direct, administer, and coordinate the operational activities of the association in accordance with policies, goals, and recommendations established by the member companies’ Board of Trustees.
- The COO is expected to have an understanding of the downstream sector landscape, anticipate risks and challenges, and undertake mitigating actions.
- The individual should be a dynamic and experienced professional who has worked in a leadership position in a downstream Oil and Gas Organisation, and can demonstrate the ability to deliver results in a complex and challenging environment.
- A first degree, a post-graduate degree or its equivalent in any discipline. An MBA is an added advantage.
- At least 10 years work experience, 5 years of which must be at Senior Management level in the Downstream Petroleum Industry.
- Ability to develop and implement strategy in a complex environment with multiple stakeholders and balancing wider consequences.
- Broad business knowledge and the Downstream Petroleum Industry value chain
- Strong track record of operational activities / leadership in the Downstream Petroleum Industry
- Communication and Negotiation skills.
- Result oriented and ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent business acumen with a pragmatic approach to problem solving.
Method of Application
In addition, please send an email with an updated CV and a cover letter detailing your interest and qualifications for the position, and your contact information to email@example.com quoting the position title and reference number CO85
Note: All applications will be treated in confidence. Only eligible candidates will be contacted.
Interested and qualified? Go to KPMG career website on kpmgng.avature.net to apply