Jobs at Strings Studios Photography
Posted on: 25 August, 2016
Deadline: 25 October, 2016
View Jobs in Creative / Arts
View All Jobs at Strings Studios Photography
Strings Studios Photography - Portrait and Wedding Photographer in Calabar, Uyo, Port harcourt, Nigeria.Photography is our core business. Experience our world class photography studio.
We strive each day to make you look good and to deliver happy photos to you. It doesn’t matter whether you’re a professional model or prospective bride, whether you’re branding your portfolio or documenting your life. As long as you care about photos.
Location: Uyo, Akwa Ibom
- We are looking for a passionate Photographer to capture beautiful moments and to use images to tell a story. The successful candidate will be able to achieve technical, qualitative and quantitative goals while meeting project’s needs and deadlines.
- Take the brief to understand specifications and work closely with our art team to develop the concept
- Capture and process images until you achieve desired results
- Shoot poses that don’t look posed
- Constantly improve image quality using various editing methods
- Use and maintain modern and traditional technical equipment (cameras, lenses etc)
- Arrange objects, scenes, lighting and background to adhere to specifications
- Direct participants
- Archive photographic images and maintain database
- Maintain an in depth understanding of photographic best practices and procedures
- Proven professional shooting experience
- Eye-catching portfolio
- Proficient with traditional and modern equipment
- Solid knowledge of Photoshop, Capture One or other photography specific software
- Shooting, lighting and printing skills
- Competency in applying photographic best practices and techniques
- Knowledge of production process for online publishing and various printing applications
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks
- Photography degree or similar
- Preferred; 1-3 years sales experience
- We are looking for a competitive and trustworthy Sales Executive to help us build up our business activities. You will be responsible for discovering and pursuing new sales prospects and maintaining customer satisfaction.
- The goal is to meet and surpass the company’s expectations to drive rapid and sustainable growth .
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products/ services
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
- Ensure the availability of stock for sales and demonstrations
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Collaborate with team to achieve better results
- Proven experience as a sales executive or relevant role
- Proficiency in English
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Fast learner and passion for photography sales
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations
- High school, ND or degree
- Preferred; 1-3 years sales experience
Location: Calabar, Cross River
- If you live and breathe marketing, we need to talk. We’re looking for a flexible and versatile marketeer who will be responsible for the growth of our inbound sales channels.
- Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive qualified traffic to our front door
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels – content creation, content curation, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, performance analysis, and much more
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors
- Be able to build and motivate a marketing team.
- A result oriented self starter with proven ability to reach and exceed target.
- Measure and report performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
- BS/MS degree in Marketing or a related field
- Demonstrable experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
- Solid knowledge of web and social media tools
- Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets
- Good taste, a sense of aesthetics and a love for selling photography
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Preferred; 1-3 years Marketing experience
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Strings Studios PhotographySimilar Jobs
- Entry-level Inventory Assistants at House of Tara International
- Finance & Accounts Officers at Deola Sagoe Limited
- Jobs at Gozi Design Ltd
- Tailoring Assistants at Lola Ashley's Tailoring
- Skilled Artisans at Decor City
- Social Media Interns at ADIM