Jobs at Lextorah Limited
Posted on: 25 August, 2016
Deadline: 8 September, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at LexTorah
Lextorah Limited specializes in enterprise learning technologies and our goal in respect of every project is to harness the internet and latest learning technologies to consolidate Learning, thereby creating unique and memorable educational experience for children of all ages.
- This individual should have 2-3years experience in general accounting process and automation setup.
- A good understanding and appreciation of costing, audit process, cash management, stock keeping and records, inventory processes, and payroll management shall be an advantage. Managerial abilities are also a key advantage with clear knowledge of self appraisal and time management.
Qualification, Experience & Requirements
- B.sc/HND/OND in Accounting or related fields
- 2-3yrs relevant experience
- Professionals with (ACCA/ICAN) may be an added advantage.
- Must be computer literate
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft office tools and other accounting package(s).
go to method of application »
- We require persons with natural interest and skills in Business Development. With ability to define and understand clients' request and develop a sellable solution.
- This individual must be self driven and confident, well spoken and very fluent in English language with good communication skills.
- B.SC/HND/OND in Marketing or similar fields
- 2 years Experience in Marketing / Business Development/Sales
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about LexTorahSimilar Jobs
- Financial Analysts at EZ37 Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Kimberly Ryan
- Financial Controllers at Career Prime
- Jobs at Alexander George Business Support Solutions (AGBSS)
- Procurement Managers at Michael Stevens Consulting
- Project Engineers at Consultant Collaborative Partnership LLP
- Business Development Executives at Teclab Management Services Limited
- Admin Manager/Executive Assistant at Apata & Ascott Limited