Jobs at at Aeti Power Systems and Controls Limited
Posted on: 25 August, 2016
Deadline: 31 August, 2016
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View Jobs posted same day
Aeti Power Systems and Controls Limited - Due to the liberalization and expansion of the Power sector and the need to build technical capacity in a rapidly expanding industry, AETI has extended its professional services, Education, Technical training, Consulting, Power projects, Outsourcing and Recruitment to the power sector. It has accordingly, incorporated AETI Power Systems and Controls Limited to undertake these projects.
Summary of Job Function
- Meeting and exceeding the company sales targets
- Researching Increase the company cliental base
- Developing new channels of business
- Managing relationship with the company’s client
- Draw up comprehensive marketing plans for the company’s services
- Direct and co-ordinate activities involving sales of the company Products
- Confer or consult with department head to plan advertising services and to secure information on clients needs and customer specification
- Exploitation and Exploration of new Markets.
- Review operational records and reports to project sales.
- Assess Marketing potential of new and existing Clients.
- Monitor customer preferences to determine focus of sales efforts.
- Prepare sales budget and approve departmental budget expenditure
- Develop appropriate follow-up programs to ensure success of proposals submitted.
- Generate training mandates from clients.
- Make presentations, and modifications on processes, to guarantee more efficient service delivery for maintaining client relationship
- Prepare and submit weekly marketing plans and reports of achievements
- Prepare monthly marketing reports and submit to HOP
- B.Sc/HND in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum of 2 years experience in sales/business development
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should forward their CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org use the position as the subject title
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Sales Engineer at Nigeria Machine Tools Limited
- Latest Jobs at an Engineering and Power Company - Willers Solutions
- Production Manager at TRANOS
- Learning and Development Officer at Machineyard.com.ng
- Logistics Assistant at Bosch
- Cloud Architect I at TRC Companies, Incorporated
- Planning Engineer at Orion Group
- Head of Automation at Charlton Morris