G4S is the world’s leading international security solutions group, which specialises in secure outsourcing in countries and sectors where security and safety risks are considered a strategic threat. We make a difference by helping people to operate in safe and secure environments where they can thrive and prosper and we believe this role can only grow in importance. G4S is the largest employer on the London Stock Exchange, with operations in more than 125 countries and over 620,000 employees. In this annual report we feature the important work carried out by our employees across our 125 countries. We are proud of the role they play in securing your world.
- He will report to the Technology Manager and he is responsible for the provision of an expert service relating to the implementation, installation and maintenance of technology contracts and projects.
- The successful incumbent must be a self-starter with a proven track record in maintaining company policy, adopting best practices, and is able to exercise sound judgement in the pursuit of the achievement of the goals of the organization, and understanding the role which technology plays within a successful business unit.
- The incumbent will be expected to be results driven and to live the values of the organization.
- Effective management and administration of the technology contract to ensure sound financial performance
- Plan and manage the profitability of contracts with a focus on maintenance, sustainability, cost effectiveness and labour.
- Contract Margin Management
- Billable hours
- Job Cards
- Manage the contract cash flow and oversight of invoice documentation and accuracy of information
- Effective management of staff
- Proper allocation of staff to work flow and job requirements.
- Co-ordinate with Office around work requirements
- Implement and Monitor daily tasks
Effective management of operations:
- Co-ordinating CCTV and Alarm Maintenance/Project process flow and activities that has a direct/indirect impact on the outcome and success of contract/project.
- Plan and execute daily tasks with close monitoring of standards and hours.
- Client retention and customer service levels
- Ensuring that all required formal customer meeting are scheduled, attended and minuted.
- Maintenance of positive customer relationships
- Quality Management/Ops Process management - adherence to quality standard
- Conduct and oversee quality controls and inspections
The Ideal Candidate
- Formal Security Management Training advantageous
- Electronic Security Services Management (3yrs - Management or similar)
Extensive experience w.r.t. implementation of the following systems:
- Access Control
- Intruder Detection
- Fire Detection
- Fire Suppression
Control Room Service experience:
- Financial Management relative to Security Industry
- Good conceptual interpretation and presentation of Financial and Operational Reports to Executive Management.
Software Knowledge Level:
- Broad knowledge of Access Control.
- Broad knowledge of CCTV
- Broad knowledge of Intruder Alarm system
- Strong knowledge base on communication protocols i.e. TCP/IP.
- Basic Computer literacy and proficiency.
Hardware Knowledge Level:
- Broad knowledge of Access Control Hardware.
- Broad knowledge of CCTV
- Broad knowledge of Alarms
- Broad knowledge of Electric Fencing
- Broad knowledge of Gate Motors
- Broad knowledge of Intercoms
- Broad knowledge of PA systems
- Strong knowledge base on communication protocol wiring i.e. CAT5.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send updated CV's and a covering letter clearly stating the position as the subject of the email to email@example.com
Note: Please ensure that your covering letter describes your experience (past and/or present) with proven abilities for the position. Candidates without the requisite experience should not apply.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.