Teclab Management Service Limited - Our Client, a leader in the Construction Industry with branches all over the country, seeks to employ the services of a qualified candidate. The goal is to match client’s needs and to produce sustainable, functional and aesthetically pleasing designs.
Reports to: MD
The successful candidate’s specific functions include:
- Preparing and presenting design proposals to clients
- Preparing tender and planning applications and presentations
- Advising clients on the practicality of their project
- Producing detailed drawings from which costing are made
- Negotiating with contractors and other professionals
- Attending regular meetings with clients, contractors and other specialists
- Co-coordinating the work of contractors
- Making site visits to check on progress
- Making sure that the project is running within the agreed time frame
- Dealing with problems that might come up during building.
- Manage oversight of company assets.
- Manage engineering department staff.
- Additional duties and responsibilities may be assigned as necessary
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to work on site and off site; use hands and fingers to handle or feel objects, tools or controls, talk or hear.
- Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, colour vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Have strong visual awareness and an eye for detail
- Have good drawing skills, with the ability to work in three dimensions (3D)
- Be inventive and imaginative
- Have reasonable mathematical skills
- Have computer skills
- Be passionate about buildings and the built environment
- Care about people and the environment.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Have presentation skills
- Be self-confident and able to cope with criticism of their work
- Management experience and/or training desirable
- Ability to analyze and solve problems.
- Excellent drawing skills and familiarity with design software (Adobe Photoshop, Sketch Up, 3d Studio VIZ or similar)
- Ability to plan, develops, and coordinates multiple projects.
- Skill in examining and re-engineering operations and procedures, developing and implementing new strategies and procedures.
- Skill in organizing resources and establishing priorities.
- B.Sc degree in Architecture.
3 - 5 years experience in architecture including experience with directional antenna arrays and analog. Must register with the Architects Registration Board. Vast knowledge of building equipment required
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes and credentials to HR@teclab-ng.com All applications should have very specific Subject: E.g. - Architect - Lagos.