S.A. Oladiti and Sons Nigeria Limited is one of Nigeria Leading oil and gas companies. We have developed major oil and gas business in Nigeria and operates in Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria. We have Build a strong and reliable production business in Nigeria and is furthering developing its Nigerian business through developments projects and exploration investment. S.A Oladiti and sons Nigeria Limited is a private oil and gas company registered on 26th of july 1996 to the petroleum and allied products (PMS, AGO, DPK and all brands of engine oil), sales of motor vehicles of various kinds, petroleum products logistics (Transportation).
Report lines: Driver Supervisor/Fleet Manager
Available Positions: Multiple
- Drivers are responsible for operating the tanker-truck in a way that ensures the safety of themselves, the truck, the product and the public.
- Drivers are required to abide to SAO driving procedures and TOTAL Nigeria Plc 12 golden rules, journey managementand safe delivery policy.
- Minimum of SSCE/GCE/O' Level (with ability to read and write).
- Minimum of 5 years experience.
- Must be in possession of a valid drivers license (Class-G).
- Must be married male (age not less than 32 years old).
- Must be ready to abide by safety rules and regulations.
- Must be ready to achieve minimum trips expectation on a monthly basis
- Must work to avoid shortages / product missing.
- Must be obedience to company rules, policies and regulations.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's to email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale