Urgent Oil & Gas Recruitment At Willers Solutions Limited
Posted on: 24 August, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Willers Solutions
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
We are a fast paced business management solutions firm with an array of value offerings to Corporate organisations. We work in all major sectors of the economy engaging highly trained and sector-experienced Consultants. Willers Solutions Limited is an indigenous firm with cutting edge value proposition geared towards value maximization.
Our focus is on creating and managing change in organisations by formulating and implementing customer centric strategies. We have acquired capabilities to engage a wide range of assignments essentially to enable clients execute projects, enhance efficiency and to develop human capacity.
Our mode of delivery connotes our own highly competitive recruitment of quality, zealous and experienced consultants whose expertise we continuously enhance through intensive training in the use of our proprietary management tools and techniques.
Our guiding philosophy is predicated on the premise that what most companies and individuals have in common is either the dissatisfaction with their current results or a drive to transit to another level. Our focus quintessentially is to bridge this gap and create value for our clients as a result of the work we do with them.
An Oil & Gas firm is seeking to hire a Marine Superintendent
- Must be a Certified Marine Engineer(Chief Engineer or Mechanical Engineer)
- He must have at least 5years experience in marine engineering/technical superintendence.
- Must possess technical management knowledge
- Must posses HSE awareness
- Must reside in Port Harcourt
- Reports directly to the Technical Manager for ship technical and marine issues and liaise with the vessel manager for ship daily activities
- Provides marine engineering expertise whenever necessary to company vessels and to Company management
- Ensures that Company vessels are maintained to satisfactory international regulations
- Supervises dry-docking and work-list of Company vessels
- Investigates and reports on fleet engineering incidents and accidents and assists in preventing a recurrence
Method of Application
Qualified candidates should forward CV(MS Word Format) to firstname.lastname@example.org with job role as the subject of mail
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Willers SolutionsSimilar Jobs
- Latest Recruitment at Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL)
- Drilling Engineer at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Management Accountant at Aldelia Group
- Job Vacancies at Mosra Enerji Limited
- Job Vacancies at an Upstream Oil & Gas Company - Smart Partners Consulting Limited
- Ongoing Recruitment at TOTAL Nigeria CONT.
- Ongoing Recruitment at TOTAL Nigeria
- Fresh Vacancies at Petrok Oil And Gas Services Limited