Interior Decor Vacancy in a Furniture Factory - CareerPrime
Posted on: 24 August, 2016
Deadline: 30 August, 2016
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Career Prime
Career Prime is a talent management company with a sole purpose of imparting young people by helping them sharpen their vision of career choices. We desire to give youths the opportunity to see how far technological innovations have gone over the last few years, whilst we revisit the culture of excursions; purposeful excursions which is a fine blend of learning and fun.
- Ability to operate and manage machines in a furniture factory – panel saw, drilling, boring, edge-banding machines, etc.
- Ability to give estimated time for completion of furniture installation job.
- Must be experienced in reading and interpretation of kitchen or cabinet plans and drawing to specifications.
- Ensure the quality of work delivered in the factory is according to specified standards and specifications.
- Supports the departmental head on all activities relating to Factory operations.
- Ensure jobs are installed to the satisfaction of the customers (internal/external) when requested.
- Should be able to generate and develop cut-list.
- Should be able to start and finish a job with minimum supervision.
- Should have the knowledge of work safety and proper handling of tools.
- Train and direct other departmental staff when required.
- Support the departmental head and management in ensuring the aims are achieved.
- Capable of performing the duties and other duties as assigned.
- Cleans and manages assigned machines in the Factory.
- Ensures customers adhere to factory regulations.
- Ensures he is aware of quality control, and knows what to watch out for.
- Other duties assigned.
- Experience in the furniture industry is NOT negotiable. He must have a minimum of 3 years' experience as an installer/machinist or carpentry.
- A relevant certificate will be an added advantage
- Candidates will be tested; thus, must be hands-on and very skilled
Method of Application
Only qualified candidates should apply by sending detailed CV to email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Career PrimeSimilar Jobs
- Sales Electrical Engineers at JMG Limited
- Dangote Group Recruitment for Fleet Store Officers
- Promotions Officer at SABMiller Plc
- Jobs at Kimberly-Clark
- Latest Jobs at Integrated Corporate Services Limited
- General Ledger Accountant at a Leading Multi-national Manufacturing Company - Stresert Services Limited
- Jobs at Hayat Kimya Nigeria Limited
- Procurement Manager at a Large Manufacturing Company - Fadac Resources