Finance Vacancy at Fastizers Food
Posted on: 24 August, 2016
Deadline: 31 August, 2016
View Jobs in Food Services
View All Jobs at Fastizers Food and Confectionery Limited
Fastizers Food and Confectionery Limited started with its first production of cookies 5 years ago, desiring to cater to its immediate community. This first batch of home-made Fastizers Cookies, produced with less than N1,000, got so much positive feedback it inspired the production of subsequent batches, however still on a small scale from a home-kitchen.
Location: Agbara, Ogun
- The Cost Accountant will be responsible for developing and conducting complex cost analyses to support management in making operating decisions.
- Plan, Study, and collate data to determine costs of business activity such as raw material purchases, inventory and labour.
- Analyzing data collected and recording results.
- Collate operational data and make analyses reports to forecast expenses and budgets.
- Collate production data, maintenance and inventory control data.
- Manage and coordinate annual physical counts and cycle counts in a plant.
- Evaluate production costs, gains & losses and month-end closing data.
- Analyzing changes in product design, raw materials, production methods or services provided, to determine effects on cost.
- Analyzing actual production costs and preparing periodic reports comparing standard costs to actual production costs
- Recording cost information for use in controlling expenditures.
- Analyzing audits of costs and preparing reports.
- Making estimates of new and proposed product costs.
- Providing management with reports specifying and comparing factors affecting prices and profitability of products or services.
- Maintaining Cost Accounting System.
- Review and analyze inventory and margin reports, conduct research and perform analytical studies in regards to cost analyses and profitability.
- Prepare month end close of the General Ledger.
- Conducts physical inventories and monitors cycle count program.
- Reconciles finished goods inventories.
- B.Sc/HND in Accounting/Accountancy/Finance
- Minimum of 5years work experience in similar position
- Must not be more than 35years old
- Must be a Chartered Accountant either ICAN or ACCA
- Must be detailed and computer literate
- Must have strong cost systems and auditing background with excellent analytical skills and sound understanding of accounting principles.
- Must have the ability to research, compile, analyze and interpret data.
- Must be able to accurately prepare daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports and audits.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their cover letter and resumes to email@example.com using CA/16 as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified applicants will be shortlisted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Fastizers Food and Confectionery LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Field Sales Representatives at MeatFoods Nigeria
- Marketing Officers at Davics Bakery & Consumables Limited
- Bakery Production Manager at Davics Bakery & Consumables
- Restaurant Management Trainees at Sundry Foods Limited
- Area Operations Manager at Sundry Foods
- Sales Manager at Fastizers Food and Confectionery Limited
- Head Chef Assistant at Foodie-Varsity Limited
- Finance Vacancies at Eat'n'Go Limited