Experienced Vacancy at Habiba Balogun Consulting
Posted on: 24 August, 2016
Deadline: 10 September, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Habiba Balogun Consulting
Habiba Balogun Consulting is an Organisation Effectiveness and HR Consulting Services firm that works with organisations to transform their strategy into reality. We develop talent, organize people to be more effective and motivate them to perform at their best. Our focus is on making change happen and helping people and organisations realise their potential.
- This is a managerial position focusing on membership development satisfaction and retainership.
- This officer would be required to liaise with all members of the Association closely.
- Market the Association and contribute to membership drive.
- Manage member administration and direct the accountant on subscription collections.
- Develop Strategy for getting consulting engineering firms into the Association.
- Annually inform member firms of their CPD(Continues Professional Development) scores.
- Effectively manage membership renewal.
- Identify and cultivate partnership and member opportunities with firms and other support networks.
- Develop and nurture excellent professional relationships with members and peers in the international consulting engineering community. Where appropriate, build alliances and consortiums that lead to joint projects and publications.
- Provide business advisory services to the Association and its members.
- Ensure the development and retainership of members through relevant programs and courses.
- Develop partnerships with corporate bodies to enhance the image and profile of the Association.
- A university Degree or its equivalent in the Social Science or the Humanities'.
- Ten (10) years professional experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to handle confidential information, working in committees.
- Ability to effectively multi-task is critical.
- Strong organizational and administrative skills.
- Analytical skills and team building skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Habiba Balogun ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017
- Sales Executive at BlueSteel Resources
- Career Opportunities at Excel Professional Services - Liquified Natural Gas Company
- Senior Content Editor at MacTay Group
- Jobs at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Job Opportunities at Nicole Sinclair Consulting
- Job Vacancies at CA Global
- Job Openings at Kantar