Executive Sales Career at Smart Partners
Posted on: 24 August, 2016
Deadline: 25 August, 2016
View Jobs in Hospitality
View All Jobs at Smart Partners
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Smart Partners Consulting Limited - Our client in the Hospitality industry, is recruiting qualified candidates to fill the position of a Sales and Marketing Director (Hotel).
- A five star hotel in Lagos has commissioned Smart Partners Consulting to recruit on their behalf a seasoned Sales and Marketing Director to upscale their revenue drive.
- The Director of Sales & Marketing will be responsible for all aspects of sales, analyzing and achieving strategic objectives and business growth goals.
- Demonstrates excellent leadership and communication skills with associates, guests and owners. Directs sales associates, builds sales budgets and marketing/business plans, while ensuring the hotel is protected and inventory controls are in place.
- Ensures all operations are in alignment with the vision of the General Manager, Company and brand standards. Delivers quality service, achieves financial goals and implements short and long term strategies.
- Establishing powerful marketing strategies and campaigns
- Establish outstanding relationships within the market place
- Set property up for success for year over year profit goals
- Have a proven track record as a Director of Sales and Marketing in a upscale hotel 5 star hotel
- Experienced leader who can effectively manage a team and ensure action plans and goals are attained
- Can deploy and mentor a sales team to uncover new accounts and business in a highly competitive market
- Is a self-starter who is able to work creatively and has a strong marketing background.
- 10 to 15 years of hotel sales and marketing management experience
- A good first degree with MBA .
- Ability to Travel and multi-task
- Requires effective business writing ability and communications skills
- Develop strong internal and customer relations.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV's and photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Smart PartnersSimilar Jobs
- Accounts Officer at Hilton Worldwide
- Guest Service Representative at Sheraton Hotels & Resorts - Marriott International
- Current Job Placements at Swanky Suites in Grandview
- Restaurant Area Manager - Eastern Region at Eat N' Go Limited
- Waiter/Waitress at Bluelodge Hotel
- Senior Accountng Officer at Swanky Suites in Grandview
- Waiter/Waitress at Westown Hotels
- General Manager at Swanky Suites in Grandview