Associates Recruitment at PwC - PricewaterhouseCoopers
Posted on: 24 August, 2016
Deadline: 6 September, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
PwC helps organization and individuals create the value they’re looking for. We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 180,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in Assurance, Tax and Advisory services.
Reference Number: 125-NIG00108
Department: Internal Firm Services
Roles & Responsibilities
- Contributes to a collaborative course development environment, working closely with others to understand and optimise elearning design capabilities.
- Serve as the Learning Management System (LMS) subject matter expert within the PwC organization.
- Setup, extract, and troubleshoot LMS curriculum access, reports, course registrations, and course rosters.
- Independently examine and analyze the LMS service performance against measured service levels and goals.
- Develops or customises elearning in a variety of applications including Articulate Studio and Story line, Flash, Lectora and Captivate to satisfy internal client requirements and instructional design needs.
- Designs interactive modules for use in multiple elearning situations to improve learner retention and ease of development.
- Tests functionality of elearning materials for imperfections in layout, design, and programmed behaviours.
- Develops and modifies high-impact graphics.
- Recommends enhancements to learning technology and development methodology.
- Maintains best practice process documentation.
- Meets deadlines consistently in a fast-paced environment with multiple assignments occurring simultaneously.
- Assists in skill transfer to L&D members through coaching, on-the-job training and knowledge-sharing.
- Administration of training programs.
- First degree with preference in Learning & Development or multimedia/web design and development field.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and problem solving skills.
- Understanding of LMS functionality including SCORM and AICC standards a plus.
- Experience in audio and visual production an advantage.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel/Powerpoint/Work skills, use of Data Analysis Expression (DAX) formula will be an added advantage.
- Minimum one year experience in web/multimedia design and development from a commercial environment.
- Experience in design and development of elearning, online game, responsive/adaptive web or mobile application.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) career website on pwc_africa.recruitmentplatform.com to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)Similar Jobs
- Latest Recruitment at Workforce Group
- Job Vacancies at Enroyale Global Services Limited
- IT Officer at Culminate Consulting
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant at Oscar Temple
- GT Mechanical Installation - Azura Edo at NES Global Talent
- Human Resource Roles at Bellforte Consulting
- Account & Admin Officer at TheJobMag
- Teacher - Early Years at Management FIRST