Associates Recruitment at PwC - PricewaterhouseCoopers
Posted on: 24 August, 2016
Deadline: 6 September, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
PwC helps organization and individuals create the value they’re looking for. We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 180,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in Assurance, Tax and Advisory services.
Reference Number: 125-NIG00108
Department: Internal Firm Services
Roles & Responsibilities
- Contributes to a collaborative course development environment, working closely with others to understand and optimise elearning design capabilities.
- Serve as the Learning Management System (LMS) subject matter expert within the PwC organization.
- Setup, extract, and troubleshoot LMS curriculum access, reports, course registrations, and course rosters.
- Independently examine and analyze the LMS service performance against measured service levels and goals.
- Develops or customises elearning in a variety of applications including Articulate Studio and Story line, Flash, Lectora and Captivate to satisfy internal client requirements and instructional design needs.
- Designs interactive modules for use in multiple elearning situations to improve learner retention and ease of development.
- Tests functionality of elearning materials for imperfections in layout, design, and programmed behaviours.
- Develops and modifies high-impact graphics.
- Recommends enhancements to learning technology and development methodology.
- Maintains best practice process documentation.
- Meets deadlines consistently in a fast-paced environment with multiple assignments occurring simultaneously.
- Assists in skill transfer to L&D members through coaching, on-the-job training and knowledge-sharing.
- Administration of training programs.
- First degree with preference in Learning & Development or multimedia/web design and development field.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and problem solving skills.
- Understanding of LMS functionality including SCORM and AICC standards a plus.
- Experience in audio and visual production an advantage.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel/Powerpoint/Work skills, use of Data Analysis Expression (DAX) formula will be an added advantage.
- Minimum one year experience in web/multimedia design and development from a commercial environment.
- Experience in design and development of elearning, online game, responsive/adaptive web or mobile application.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) career website on pwc_africa.recruitmentplatform.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)Similar Jobs
- Product/Brand Manager (FMCG) at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Psychologist at Protege Management
- Accounts Clerk at Ascentech Services Ltd
- Fresh Vacancies at Fadac Resources
- Junior Digital Designer / Graphic Designer (Photoshop) at Oscar Temple
- Jobs at McTimothy Associates
- Business Development Executives at Intelfort Nigeria Limited
- Expert, Business Plan Development at Aquarian Consult Limited