Experienced Staff Recruitment at Jagal
Posted on: 23 August, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Jagal Group
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
JAGAL Group, is a leading Nigerian conglomerate with operations in the Oil & Gas, Construction and Manufacturing industries. The company has been growing successfully over the past 40 years, and has become a valuable and respected contributor to the development of the country's economy.
Jagal offers diverse career opportunities across all its business activities. The Group's broad range of industries and services offer rewarding prospects for various professional backgrounds and can satisfy ambitions for a successful future career.
Reporting to: Information
- Provide an organized exchange of documents with co-workers, clients, or vendors.
- Perform equal parts of database management, administrative support and quality assurance tasks.
- Manage all project documents and records
- Manage document/drawing reviews and approvals, including change requests and updates ensure end users are using the correct version
- Ensure that documents are complete, accurate and in compliance with ND procedures
- Circulate new documents and related change notices for approval by all stakeholders.
- Ensure that obsolete/ supersede documents/drawings are effectively collected and destroyed
Key Aims and Objectives
- Develop a document control system to improve productivity and enhance client relationship/satisfaction.
- Assist the project teams with document management
- Ensure version control and efficient distribution to project staff
Prime Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for controlling the numbering, filing, sorting and retrieval of electronically stored or hard copy documentation produced by project teams and departments in a timely, accurate and efficient manner.
- Responsible for the validation of documents to ensure version control, approvals and distribution
- Sending, receiving, distributing and tracking documents.
- Accuracy checks and recording of data about documents and their storage.
- Monitor deadlines, audit information, research and answer queries
- Maintain document control registers / documents for incoming and outgoing project documents.
- Production of status reports for weekly / monthly meetings
- Develop and maintain a document transmittal process
- Respond to queries regarding revision status of issued drawings/documents
- Follow and update document control procedures when necessary
- Scanning, creation of CD’s and files manipulation.
- Assure document quality to include completeness, accuracy and compliance with Gulf procedures
- Filing and archiving of documentation to facilitate easy retrieval at a later date.
- Manage the document/drawing review process, Internal and External.
- Archiving data for historical purposes.
- Perform regular audit on Gulf documents in order to ensure that all documents are properly submitted to other units of the department(s).
- Effectively follow the company’s standard operating procedure in submissions of documents.
- Edit documents that have typographic errors and other types of errors that may lead to the disqualification of a document.
- Ensuring that all files submitted are approved
- Any other duties as may be assigned.
- Project Managers
- Construction Managers
- Commercial Department
- Technical Department
- Plant Department
- Nigerdock Nigeria Plc and her Clients
- A minimum of 10 years trade background (preferably carpentry) along with at least 5 years of site supervision experience is essential. Must have a good sound knowledge and experience of all construction disciplines from groundwork’s, shuttering to finishing works such as tiling, plastering etc.
- Should have previous experience in managing Construction industry documents and records
- Familiar with following standards will be an added advantage
- ISO 9001:2008 Quality management systems - document control requirements
- ISO 2709 Information and documentation - Format for information exchange,
- ISO 15489 Information and documentation - Records management
- ISO 23950 Information and documentation - Information retrieval (Z39.50) - Application service definition and protocol specification
- ISO 10244 Document management - Business process base lining and analysis
- ISO 32000 Document management - Portable document format
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Jagal Group career website on jagal.hua.hrsmart.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Jagal GroupSimilar Jobs
- Job Vacancies at an Upstream Oil & Gas Company - Smart Partners Consulting Limited
- Hydraulic Fracking Specialist at Padua Petroleum Nigeria Limited (PPNL)
- Ongoing Recruitment at TOTAL Nigeria CONT.
- Ongoing Recruitment at TOTAL Nigeria
- Fresh Vacancies at Petrok Oil And Gas Services Limited
- Client Account Manager at A Multinational Oil And Gas Company - Aldelia Limited
- Experienced Accountant at Resdepm International Limited
- Maintenance Engineers at Hobark International Limited (HIL)