Latest Vacancy at Andela
Posted on: 23 August, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Andela
Andela is developing a corps of high-quality technology talent across the African continent that will drive the current and future phases of tech-enabled growth around the world. With the fastest growing population and highest youth population in the world, we believe Africa is one of the greatest untapped markets for talent development
Key Responsibilities of the Role:
- Provide day-to-day support to the Success team to help meet their goals and promote growth.
- Help in the on-boarding of new Success team members with training and materials to ensure that team members are true representatives of Andela
- Create and maintain process documentation and onboarding materials
- Coordinate international travel and scheduling for all members of the Success team to ensure coverage across all client and Fellow obligations
- Track and monitor Fellow requests to Success for assessments and scoring to ensure that the department is meeting its SLAs
- Monitor and analyze Success team performance.
- Help to identify and implement new procedures and best practices to reduce friction and increase the efficiency of the Success team.
- Assist with data collection to make better decisions.
- Establish and manage processes for information flow to assure data for the Success Metrics are correctly entered and up to date in real-time
- Submit weekly Success reports
- Run the quarterly Client and Fellow surveys, collate the data, identify important trends and prepare it for reporting
- Work with Director of Product Management and Director of Talent and Growth to define ways to better leverage the data that Andela is already collecting on Clients and Fellows as well as identify what else needs to be collected
- Coordinate Senior Consultants and other remote team members of Success
- Represent and touch base with all remote Success team members on a regular basis to ensure that they feel part of the overall Andela community.
- Work with Senior Consultants and Technical Project Managers to ensure that their engagements are proceeding smoothly and that any warning flags are escalated to the Directors of Success as quickly as possible.
- Establish and maintain an engagement dashboard to track the quality of all team and project engagements to provide quick visibility for this initiative.
Qualifications and Characteristics:
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 4 years of experience in team operations
- Extremely well-organized, with strong attention to details
- Demonstrated ability to build strong relationships with remote staff.
- Prior experience with offshore project delivery and / or program management
- Ability to build effective working relationships with key stakeholders
- Strong written and oral communications skills with the ability to converse with all levels of the organization
- Strong logistical management and analytics skills
- Strong proficiency with Google Apps: Calendar, Hangouts, Docs, Sheets
- Be a nice person – we have a strict no jerks policy at Andela
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Andela career website on boards.greenhouse.io to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about AndelaSimilar Jobs
- Support Intern at HostNowNow Limited
- Data Scientist - Analytics Office EMEA at Nokia Nigeria
- Hewlett Packard (HP) Recruiting for Computing Category Manager
- Web Developer at Imagine Concepts Limited
- Oracle Nigeria Student / Intern Recruitment 2017
- Digital Marketing Intern at MyJobMag
- IT Service Desk Analyst at High-Tech Data Systems Limited (HDS)
- Digital Marketing Sales Executive at Blackngreen Mobile Nigeria Limited