Job Opening at The Place
Posted on: 23 August, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Hospitality
View All Jobs at The Place
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
The Place - We are a fast growing, world class, and dynamic, multi-billion Nigerian conglomerates, established and managed by a team of professionals with decades of management consulting and accounting experience/ training from Arthur Andersen (now KPMG in Nigeria). We are presently into restaurants, hotel, and nightclubbing. We are opening new outlets in Lagos and looking for high-flying individual who shares the values of hard work, commitment and integrity and places high premium on personal development and career growth.
- Oversee maintenance and repair of M & E components: electrical wiring, AC, Refrigerators/ freezers, ice cube makers, Extractor fans, Vehicle, electricity Generator, plumbing systems, sound systems, Nightclub lights etc
- Champion energy conservation initiative and lower cost of maintaining and replacing M & E components
- Provide technical support to the Company across its locations on electrical/mechanical issues.
- Perform periodic/random checks on all the Company's facilities to confirm facilities and equipment are operating at optimal services levels and ensure compliance with laid down policies and procedures.
- Participate in the design specification, installation and testing for new location/outlets, equipment, spare parts, etc.
- Develop equipment maintenance plan/schedule (including spares) for all facilities/equipment.
- Ensure the implementation of the maintenance schedule for all equipment/facilities across all locations.
- Define required spares for equipment and ensure required inventory levels are maintained.
- Supervise the prompt resolution of all maintenance related queries in assigned area.
- Liaise with Service Providers /Maintenance staff to ensure prompt resolution of issues as required.
- Ensure that all reported issues are tracked and promptly resolved
- Develop and document maintenance procedures/manuals.
- Stay abreast of innovations/developments in facilities/equipment technology trend and proffer recommendations for improvement of the company’s facilities/equipment as required.
- Oversee design/ optimization of our M & E components for future new branches/ locations
- At least BSc in relevant field and at least eight years hands on experience
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Research skills
- Supervisory and coaching skills
- Use of Microsoft office tools
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to The Place career website on www.smartrecruiters.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about The PlaceSimilar Jobs
- Latest Recruitment in the Hospitality Industry - Rossland Screening Solution
- Asst Dir-Engineering at Sheraton Hotels & Resorts - Marriot International
- Bread Baker at Zenith Occasions n Events Services
- Latest Vacancies at Bluelodge Hotel
- Fresh Jobs at Genesis Group
- Outlet Checker at Hilton Worldwide
- Head Chef at Westown Hotels
- Female Night Cashiers at Triple Seven Cafe