If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Telinno Consulting Limited (TCL) - Specialises in design, roll out, management and performance improvement of the cellular network to ensure the cellular operator can offer best in class service to its customers while maximising return on its network infrastructure investments. TCL’s team of experienced engineers have successfully delivered its full range of services to more than 15 cellular operators around the world.
- To serve as local Chief Operating Officer, in partnership with group functions. Drives country operations to achieve business goals and optimum client satisfaction.
Duties & Responsibilities
Essential duties/key job roles and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Responsible for business development, growth, cost effective and timely delivery of the company’s service products in country of operation.
- Responsible for profitability of country operations and leads in identifying, cultivating and soliciting new businesses and relationships.
- Ownership of corporate branding / image, customer relations, optimum client SLA satisfaction and all related issues.
- Provides general oversight of all country activities, manages the day-to-day operations, and ensures a smoothly functioning, effective and efficient organization.
- Ensures the filing of all legal and regulatory documents and monitors compliance with relevant laws and regulations.
- Assists the Operations Director/Board, by providing inputs to determine Company’s values, mission, vision, strategy and short- and long-term goals.
- Keeps the Board fully informed of county performance and all the important factors influencing it.
- Identifies and informs the Board about trends, issues, problems and activities in order to facilitate policy- making. Recommends policy positions.
- Ensures service quality and organizational stability through development and implementation of policies, standards and controls, values and culture, systems and procedures, and regular evaluation of performance.
- Collaborate and coordinate support functions (HR, IT, Finance) to ensure a work environment that recruits, retains and supports quality staff.
- Promotes value adding/profitable products and services that are delivered in a cost-effective manner, employing economy while maintaining an acceptable level of quality.
- Oversees the financial activities of the organization including budgeting, performance reporting (cash, profit and assets) and audit.
- Works with Board and Group Finance Manager to secure financing to support short- and long-term goals.
- B.Sc Electrical / Electronics or Computer Engineering, or any other areas.
- MBA preferred.
Minimum Working Experience:
- 8 years progressive technical and commercial work experience including at least 5 at Senior Management level preferably in a telecommunications industry.
- Excellent knowledge of the B2B customer decision making and procurement processes.
Knowledge, Skills & Attitude:
- Must possess critical competencies in five (5) broad categories: commitment to results, customer centricity, business savvy, leadership and entrepreneurial skills
- The CM manages continuity, change and transition. This individual must be able to know how to influence and enable others.
- This individual identifies relevant information and helps transform this information into individual and organizational knowledge and learning.
- Ability to translate broad goals into achievable steps. To anticipate and solve problems and take advantage of opportunities, being a self-starter and team player.
- Must possess knowledge of, and experience in business development, sales, management and administration, finance and HR.
- Should possess demonstrated experience in integrating and coordinating diverse areas of management.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communications skills – English Language.
- A high level of personal skills is required to make formal, persuasive presentations to groups and to deal effectively with various stakeholders. Strong Networks and Networking skills.
- Satisfactory physical / health status, following medical examination is required.
- Extended work hours.
- May require travel - local and international.
- Working under pressure.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org