Petros is a management consultancy firm which provides varied services for organizations,mainly in the areas of Management Consulting, Recruitment and Selection and Training.
Industry: Financial services (Asset Management)
- Prepare weekly stock recommendations for clients
- Prepare and send out Pricelist and Market reports after trading each day
- Prepare weekly and monthly Market reports
- Send Corporate actions on stocks to clients
- Manage Equities market research and analysis
- Conduct and develop Bond Market research and analysis.
- Should be able to give sound investment advice based on Info analyzed
- Minimum of HND/ B.Sc. in related discipline.
- 3 - 4 years’ experience in similar role in a Financial Services firm
- Must have sound research skills and sufficient knowledge about equity markets
go to method of application »
Reports to: MD/CEO
Purpose of Position
- The purpose of the role is to develop the corporate business operations of the company.
- Responsible for identifying business opportunities and providing technical expertise and services to clients
- To coordinate on a daily basis the activities of the Oil and Gas Industry, especially with:
- NAPIMS, DPR, NIPEX, NNPC, or any new government body to be created .
- Build and foster relationships with players and key decision-makers in the sector (i.e. all IOC, NOC’s and Government bodies)
- Introduce company to new players and business opportunities in the sector
- Complete demonstration of business strategy and needs
- Develop formal business proposals and business model designs to pitch to the market
- Understand and follow up regularly on pre-qualification adverts or tendering information
- Liaise with management in preparing pre-qualification/technical/commercial packages
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Petroleum Engineering.
- Minimum of 3 years business development experience in oil and gas, Upstream Sector
- Must be a certified project manager
- Must have handled small to medium engineering projects.
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
go to method of application »
Our client, a start-up Finance Company located in Ikoyi, Lagos, Nigeria is looking for qualified candidate to control and oversee all business operations, people and ventures, for the position of a Managing Director.
- The ideal candidate will be a strategist and a leader able to steer the company to the most profitable direction while also implementing its vision, mission and long term goals.
- Very strong teambuilding and people management skills will also be essential since the managing director is the one expected to build a “winning team”.
- The goal is to ensure the company is constantly moving towards fulfilling its short-term and long-term objectives and does not diverge from its strategic guidelines.
- Develop and execute the company’s business strategies in order to attain the goals of the board and shareholders
- Provide strategic advice to the board and Chairperson so that they will have accurate view of the market and the company’s future.
- Drive business development activities of the organization.
- Prepare and implement comprehensive business plans to facilitate achievement by planning cost-effective operations and market development activities
- Ensure company policies and legal guidelines are communicated all the way from the top down in the company and that they are followed at all times
- Communicate and maintain trust relationships with shareholders, business partners and authorities
- Oversee the company’s financial performance, investments and other business ventures
- Delegate responsibilities and supervise the work of executives providing guidance and motivation to drive maximum performance
- Act as the public speaker and public relations representative of the company in ways that strengthen its profile
- Proven experience as Managing Director or other managerial position in a similar company
- Demonstrable experience in developing strategic and business plans
- Thorough knowledge of market changes and forces that influence the company
- Strong understanding of corporate finance and measures of performance
- Familiarity with corporate law and management best practices
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving abilities
- B.Sc/BA in Business Administration or relevant field; M.Sc/MA will be preferred.
- Experience working in a start-up and building institutional structures from scratch will be an a key advantage.
- Minimum 10 years work experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only suitably qualified candidates will be contacted. Please do not apply if you do not meet the above stated requirements
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.