KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory Services.
What Makes Us Unique?
Our winning mindset! We are a team of outstanding professionals with diverse backgrounds, varied experience and probing minds. We always strive to win. Not as individuals but by working as a team. Our winning culture is based on collaborative teamwork, and we create results by being open minded, helping each other and showing trust in other's method and capabilities. and for that we need you on the team.
We are looking to hire young, vibrant and forward looking graduate trainees whoa re ready to learn, perform and demonstrate competence in a short period of time, in the following areas:
1. Audit and Assurance (AUD 101)
2. Financial Advisory (Transaction and Restructuring) - T&R 102
3. Financial Risk Management - FRM 103
4. Forensic Audit - FOR 104
5. IT Advisory - ITA 1056. Internal Audit, Governance, Risk and Compliance - IARCS 106
7. Management Consulting - MC 107
8. Tax Compliance and Advisory - TAX 108
9. Transfer Pricing - TRP 109
10. Payroll Services - PYS 110
Interested candidates must:
Show adaptability, willingness to learn new skills and commitment to exceptional delivery
Exceptional oral and written communication skills
Be innovative and creative
Be emotionally intelligent
Not be more than 26 years old
Have a minimum of second class (upper division) degree at undergraduate level
Have started, about to complete or completed NYSC
Email your CV to email@example.com with Graduate Trainee Recruitment and the Reference Code clearly stated as the subject of your email not later than December 31, 2012.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.