Job Vacancy at Vanden Group
Posted on: 22 August, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Agriculture / Agro-Allied
View Jobs posted same day
Vanden Group is a company established in 2000, active in the trading of raw materials (cotton, coffee and cocoa). The company is managed by a team of experienced and highly skilled professionals in agricultural farming.
- Responsible for planning and executing marketing campaigns to generate new prospects and improve client retention.
- Devise marketing campaigns with the goal of increasing product awareness and increasing sales and profits.
- Plan, organize, and execute marketing and sales programs.
- Act as the point persons for outside, inside and partner sales teams.
- Track market and company sales performance.
- Work closely with marketing teams to create programs.
- Generate leads and drive sales.
- Gather and report customer intelligence to sales teams.
- Develop marketing plans.
- Manage vendor contracts.
- Supervise marketing assistants and other employees.
- Support all company initiatives, give actionable feedback, share best practices and serve as advocate and information source for company.
- Create programs that drive brand loyalty.
- Manage marketing budgets.
- Attend trade shows and events to market product.
- Develop effective account conversion strategies to accelerate adoption.
- Determine product/service value delivered throughout customer operations.
- Improve forecast performance of business through thorough understanding of underlying demand assumptions.
- Keep abreast of industry trends, competition, and new opportunities.
- Develop understanding of product line and value chain
- Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Emphasizing Excellence, Negotiation, Prospecting Skills, Creativity, Sales Planning, Independence, Motivation for Sales
- HND and B.Sc in related field.
- A minimum of 1-3 years working experience
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Application letters and CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Corporate Brand Officer at Saro Africa International
- Farm Finance and Admin Officer at Farm 360
- Financial Controller- Farms at a Leading Agribusiness Company - ManpowerGroup Middle East
- Poultry Manager at Efugo Farms
- Engineering Vacancies at Saro Lifecare
- Jobs at Amo Group
- Entry-level Saro Extension Agents at Saro Agrosciences Limited
- Job Vacancies at Welcome2Africa International