Graduate Intern Job at GE
Posted on: 22 August, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at GE - General Electric
GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
- This internship has been designed to give Graduates one year challenging work assignments, developmental feedback, and exposure to leadership.
- The duration of this internship program spans a period of 12 months , and combines hands-on experience with formal performance feedback to help participants transition from a school environment to the workplace.
- For this specific role, we are looking for a qualified candidate to support our LCS products as well as provide technical support to our wide range of Customers’ Biomedical Engineers directly responsible for GE product portfolio in Hospitals.
- Program membership also requires continuous education through a combination of on-the-job and on-demand training.
- Responsibilities will vary by assignment, but some examples may include: e.g. for Field Services Engineering: Working with experienced field engineers on basic troubleshooting, installation, maintenance and service repair needs on designated equipment. Learning to effectively communicate with customers to ensure resolution and proper follow-up, leading to customer satisfaction
- As a valuable member of our team, GE Africa interns will receive many benefits including:
- Challenging work assignments
- Exposure to a multinational company
- Developmental feedback
- Opportunities to network with Leaders and other interns
- Degree / B.Tech in Electrical Engineering or B Tech in Clinical Engineering
- Basic understanding of engineering and/or manufacturing fundamentals. Prior internship or co-op experiences in engineering and/or manufacturing.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- High self-confidence
- Possession of valid driver’s license under
- Authorized to work in Nigeria full-time and without restriction
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Demonstrated team player
- Confident self-starter who has demonstrated drive
- Excellent organization skills, ability to independently prioritize multiple tasks and work to deadlines
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to GE - General Electric career website on www.ge.com to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about GE - General ElectricSimilar Jobs
- Career Opportunities at MTN Nigeria
- Jobs at ASA Advanced Tech Limited
- Information Technology Job Vacancies at Cousant Technologies
- Career Opportunities at Airtel Nigeria
- Sales Roles at Franelta&Basbra Data Limited
- Project Manager/ Business Analyst at Appzone Limited
- Research And Analysis at RS Hunter Limited
- Regional Network Operations Manager at Smile Communications Nigeria Ltd