Latest Vacancies at Abraham and Sarah Beverages Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 22 August, 2016
Deadline: 30 August, 2016
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Abraham and Sarah Beverages N
Abraham and Sarah Beverages Nigeria Limited, an FMCG and a fast growing producers/manufacturer of various types of goods. As a result of business expansion and capacity building, unique career opportunities exist in the organization for highly competent and self-motivated professionals;
- Responsible for planning, coordination and control of manufacturing processes.
- To ensure that goods are produced efficiently and that the correct amount is produced at the right cost and level of quality.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Overseeing the production process, drawing up a production schedule;
- Ensuring that the production is cost effective;
- Making sure that products are produced on time and are of good quality;
- Can read and Analyze water samples;
- Working out the human and material resources needed;
- Drafting a timescale for the job;
- Estimating costs and setting the quality standards;
- Monitoring the production processes and adjusting schedules as needed;
- Responsible for the selection and maintenance of equipment;
- Monitoring product standards and implementing quality-control programmes;
- Liaising among different departments, e.g. suppliers, managers;
- Working with managers to implement the company's policies and goals;
- Ensuring that health and safety guidelines are followed;
- Supervising and motivating team of workers;
- Reviewing worker performance.
Qualifications and Experience
- B.Sc or HND in Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Food Analysis or related Discipline
- 3 years of experience in FMCG preferably food manufacturing company
- Experience in FMCG industry with, key issues, trends and development.
- Strong knowledge of the local and international food manufacturing industry.
- Verbal and written communication skills, presentation skills and the ability to influence others
- Ability to think strategically and holistically and to appreciate the systematic impact of various policies, issues and solutions
- Good planning, Organizational and reporting skills
- Strong ability to motivate teams and individuals
- Competent in the use of computers to enhance work performance,
- Self-motivated, diligent, and enthusiastic with a strong business orientation
go to method of application »
- Deploy special sales activities to increase sales.
- Develop and maintain the relationships with current customers and potential customers.
- Identify and explore new sales opportunities.
- Covering outlets within own territory.
- Very good driving skills with previous experience driving a mini truck/van
- Minimum of OND qualification with 2 years experience.
- Living within Ota and environs ONLY
- Basic practical sales experience.
- Full of energy and passion for excellence.
- Excellent planning, organizing, customer relation and communication skills.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Team player.
- Valid Drivers License and LASSRA permit
- Very ruthless for objective achievement.
- Commitment to sales volume objectives.
- Good knowledge of OTA, Lagos and environs would be an added Advantage
- Previous Experience as a Sales Driver with a Beverage company would be a plus.
Basic Salary and Commission attached.
go to method of application »
- The candidate should posses a minimum of HND in Food Science Technology or related field.
- With 1-2 year working experience as QC in a FMCG Company
- The candidate must be competent and skilful.
- Remuneration and Conditions of Service
- Basic/Bonus Pay is negotiable, based on level of experience/performance.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's and application to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Abraham and Sarah Beverages Nigeria LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Technical Operators at British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN)
- Job Opportunities at Wemy Industries Limited
- Sales Representatives at a Leading Publishing Company - Lorache Consulting (6 Positions)
- Account Officers at Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited (Lantern Books)
- Promasidor Nigeria Limited Recruitment for HVAC Engineer
- 2017 Notore Chemical Industries Plc Engineering Trainee Programme
- Nestlé Nigeria Technical Training Programme 2017
- Accounting Job Vacancy at Peoplesource Consulting