Fresh Job Opening at Michael Stevens Consulting
Posted on: 22 August, 2016
Deadline: 22 September, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Michael Stevens Consulting
Michael Stevens Consulting is an international Human Resource Development & Management Consulting practice firm, with offices in Lagos, Port-Harcourt and Calabar, as well as in Accra, Ghana. Plans are at advanced stage to open subsidiaries in The Gambia, Sierra-Loan and Liberia.Our Tailored programs afford you the opportunity to customize the trainings to your organization. We can emphasize the topics most relevant to you and exclude those areas of less value. By designing our sessions in highly interactive forms and including practical real life examples, participants gain a truer understanding and appreciation of the material we are looking to impart.Every Training program is designed to bridge a development gap in the form of competencies. Our training competencies are represented in the diagram below; Michael Stevens is competent to handle any skill range not in this list as a customised training for your organization.
- Coordinating the accounting operations of a member of subsidiary companies.
- Analyzing financial results of the subsidiary companies with respect to profits, trends, costs and compliance with budgets.
- Providing strategic guidance around capital financing options to support growth needs of subsidiary companies.
- Developing and coordinating all relationships with lending/financial institutions.
- Developing and maintaining all necessary accounting policies and systems, including general ledger and financial reporting. Ensuring that records are maintained in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles. Oversee contract bookkeeper.
- Financial planning and results management. Work with other team members to understand revenue and cost drivers and define appropriate reports for tracking.
- Coordinating, preparing and reviewing monthly, quarterly, and annual reports of the subsidiary companies.
- Coordinating and/or preparing tax schedules, returns and information.
- Managing all tax planning and compliance with all required federal, state, local, payroll, property and other applicable taxes.
- Managing cash flow.
- Conducting Performance Analysis of subsidiary companies.
- Proven working experience as a Financial controller the FMCG environment.
- The successful candidate will be a strategic individual with a minimum of 12 years of managerial accounting and financial management experience in the FMCG environment.
- Advanced degree in Accounting
- ACA or ACCA preferred
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
- Experience with creating financial statements
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year end close process
- Excellent accounting software user and administration skills
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with fluctuating priorities and deadlines.
- Ability to work without direct supervision, and efficiently manage tasks and time.
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Michael Stevens ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Fresh Jobs at Ascentech Services Ltd
- Jobs at Workforce Group
- Finance Roles at Ralds & Agate
- Foreman/Supervisor at Willers Solutions Limited
- Job Openings at Transquisite Consulting
- Procurement Officers at Andrex Chas
- Chief Financial Officer at People Experts
- Jobs at LeadHire Limited