Latest Job Vacancy at Ayoola Foods Limited
Posted on: 22 August, 2016
Deadline: 2 September, 2016
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Ayoola Foods Limited
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Ayoola Food is a fast growing food processing, Packaging, Marketing and Consulting company in Ipaja, Lagos state, looking for resourceful, vibrant, purpose driven professionals with high integrity and relevant experience
- The IT Officer will be responsible and accountable for the smooth running of our computer systems within the limits of requirements, specifications, costs and timelines; supervise the implementation and maintenance of the apartment's computing needs.
- Manage information technology and computer systems
- Plan, organize, control and evaluate IT and electronic data operations
- Planning, developing and implementing the ICT budget and obtaining competitive prices from suppliers to ensure cost effectiveness;
- Scheduling upgrades and security backups of hardware and software systems;
- Researching and installing new systems;
- Guaranteeing the smooth running of all ICT systems, including anti-virus software, print services and email provision;
- Providing secure access to the internal network;
- Securing data from internal and external attack;
- Managing crisis situations, which may involve technical hardware or software problems;
- Monitoring the IT facilities
- Keeping up to date with the latest technologies.
- Handle annual budget and ensure cost effectiveness
- Oversee the general function of the IT business center.
- Ensure proper safety of all servers and IT equipment.
- Troubleshoot and provide instant solutions to the challenges
Skills and Competencies:
- Ability to manage personnel
- Communication and leadership skills
- Proficiency in MS Office packages
- Skillful in the use of design software. (i.e. Corel Draw, Photoshop, Illustrator in Design etc.) to create high quality creative design
Education and Experience
- At least 3years relevant working experience and strong interpersonal skills.
- Prospective applicants must have a good and defendable graduate degree with a minimum of second class upper division (2.2) or Lower Credit and not more than 35 years of age.
- Proven working experience as an IT Officer
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation
- Knowledge of internet management and troubleshooting
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their CV's and application to: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject "IT Officer".
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Ayoola Foods LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Graduate PCM Specialist, Beverages and Groceries (MEA) at Mondelez International LLC - Cadbury Nigeria Plc
- Confectionery Production Supervisor at Gormley Foods Limited
- Construction Manager at CWAY Group
- Finance Roles at Saroafrica International
- Accountant at BMDirect
- Warehouse Supervisor at SABmiller Plc
- Jobs at Juan Industries Limited
- Machine Operator at Rhabe Ventues Limited