Latest Job Vacancy at Ayoola Foods Limited
Posted on: 22 August, 2016
Deadline: 2 September, 2016
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Ayoola Foods Limited
Ayoola Food is a fast growing food processing, Packaging, Marketing and Consulting company in Ipaja, Lagos state, looking for resourceful, vibrant, purpose driven professionals with high integrity and relevant experience
- The IT Officer will be responsible and accountable for the smooth running of our computer systems within the limits of requirements, specifications, costs and timelines; supervise the implementation and maintenance of the apartment's computing needs.
- Manage information technology and computer systems
- Plan, organize, control and evaluate IT and electronic data operations
- Planning, developing and implementing the ICT budget and obtaining competitive prices from suppliers to ensure cost effectiveness;
- Scheduling upgrades and security backups of hardware and software systems;
- Researching and installing new systems;
- Guaranteeing the smooth running of all ICT systems, including anti-virus software, print services and email provision;
- Providing secure access to the internal network;
- Securing data from internal and external attack;
- Managing crisis situations, which may involve technical hardware or software problems;
- Monitoring the IT facilities
- Keeping up to date with the latest technologies.
- Handle annual budget and ensure cost effectiveness
- Oversee the general function of the IT business center.
- Ensure proper safety of all servers and IT equipment.
- Troubleshoot and provide instant solutions to the challenges
Skills and Competencies:
- Ability to manage personnel
- Communication and leadership skills
- Proficiency in MS Office packages
- Skillful in the use of design software. (i.e. Corel Draw, Photoshop, Illustrator in Design etc.) to create high quality creative design
Education and Experience
- At least 3years relevant working experience and strong interpersonal skills.
- Prospective applicants must have a good and defendable graduate degree with a minimum of second class upper division (2.2) or Lower Credit and not more than 35 years of age.
- Proven working experience as an IT Officer
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation
- Knowledge of internet management and troubleshooting
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their CV's and application to: email@example.com with subject "IT Officer".
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Ayoola Foods LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Jobs at Tetra Pak
- Latest Jobs at JMG Limited
- SABMiller Recruiting for Local Category Manager
- Job Vacancies at Platinum Careers
- Job Openings at a Manufacturing Company - Inter-Arc Consultants Ltd
- General Accountant at GZ Industries
- Territory Sales Manager (TSM) at Perfetti Van Melle Nigeria Limited
- Elevator Technician at JMG Limited