Job Opening at Avantgarde Management Services
Posted on: 22 August, 2016
Deadline: 1 September, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View Jobs posted same day
Avantgarde Management Services is a business processing outsourcing firm with a difference. We aim to function responsibly, implement with excellence, and apply innovative technologies to addressing business challenges.
- Suitable candidates would be responsible for the design, layout and coding of a website.
- Be involved with the technical and graphical aspects of a website - how the site works and how it looks.
- Would also be involved with the maintenance and update of an existing site.
- Determining technical requirements and Execute all visual designs.
- Ability to Come up with original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness.
- Designing webpage layout, Writing and editing content.
- Updating websites and Creating back up files.
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Proven work experience as a web designer and demonstrable graphic design skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical/Electronics
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up-to-date with the latest Web trends, techniques and technologies.
- Have creativity and imagination
- Be adaptable and able to pick up new techniques
- Have good interpersonal and communication skills
- Be able to work on their own or in a team and be able to work to tight deadlines.
- Be thorough and precise in their work and be able to multi-task.
- Be aware of international web standards and protocols
- Be able to use their initiative
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Navision ERP Techno Functional Consultant at Ascentech Services Ltd
- Graphics Design/Social Media Interns at LeadPreneur
- Latest Jobs at Culminate Consulting
- General Manager (Mobile VAS Experience) At Fircroft
- Jobs at Pamaks Solutions
- Instructor/ Trainer At Lonadek Nigeria
- Senior Administrative Executives at Hazon Holdings
- Jobs at McTimothy Associates