Job Opening at Avantgarde Management Services
Posted on: 22 August, 2016
Deadline: 1 September, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Avantgarde Management Services
Avantgarde Management Services is a business processing outsourcing firm with a difference. We aim to function responsibly, implement with excellence, and apply innovative technologies to addressing business challenges.
- Suitable candidates would be responsible for the design, layout and coding of a website.
- Be involved with the technical and graphical aspects of a website - how the site works and how it looks.
- Would also be involved with the maintenance and update of an existing site.
- Determining technical requirements and Execute all visual designs.
- Ability to Come up with original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness.
- Designing webpage layout, Writing and editing content.
- Updating websites and Creating back up files.
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Proven work experience as a web designer and demonstrable graphic design skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical/Electronics
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up-to-date with the latest Web trends, techniques and technologies.
- Have creativity and imagination
- Be adaptable and able to pick up new techniques
- Have good interpersonal and communication skills
- Be able to work on their own or in a team and be able to work to tight deadlines.
- Be thorough and precise in their work and be able to multi-task.
- Be aware of international web standards and protocols
- Be able to use their initiative
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Avantgarde Management ServicesSimilar Jobs
- Fresh Job Vacancies at SENCE Nigeria
- Account Manager at Career Prime
- Marketing / Business Development Officer at Ascentech Services Ltd
- Administrative Job Vacancy at Micheal Stevens Consulting
- Director General at a Bilateral Business Association - DCSL Corporate Services Limited
- Administrative Vacancy at SD Capital Resources Limited
- General Manager at Sence Nigeria
- Commissioned Financial Advisor at the Workplace Centre Limited