Vacancy at Browser Based Network (BBN) via Reel Staffing
Posted on: 22 August, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Reel Staffing
We are partnering with an awesome tech company to source and hire an Android developer. BBN focuses on developing innovative business solutions for small and medium companies using technology. Founded in 2006, with its pioneer product in the market - an SMS gateway that provides Nigerian high delivery and cheaper text messaging in bulk. With over 150,000 paying subscribers from Financial services, regious organisations, Education and Hospitality. Due to growth of the business we are looking for an Android Developer who possesses a passion for pushing
mobile technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented
engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
Location: Ajah, Lagos
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work with outside data sources and API’s (Integrating with Restful web services).
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Degree/Equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven software development experience
- Proven working experience in Android development
- Have published at least one original Android app in Play store.
- Experience with Android SDK.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
Should be familiar with some or all of these technologies.
- Android Studio
- Android SDK
- NetBean IDE
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Reel Staffing career website on recruit.zohopublic.com to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Reel StaffingSimilar Jobs
- Product Manager at Civic Innovation Lab
- Content Intern at Panacea Digital Library
- Head, Sales and Marketing at Worldbay Technologies Limited
- Digital Marketer at Eduspace Limited
- IT Sales Officer at VDT Communications Limited
- Latest Jobs at Passnownow.com
- Content Provider/Writer at ZACRAC
- Operations Manager (Insurance) at Stresert Services Limited