Clearing And Logistics Officer at ERecruiter Nigeria
Posted on: 22 August, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in General
View All Jobs at eRecruiter Nigeria
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Our Client is a conglomerate, active in five key sectors: Construction, Industrial Chemicals, Agrochemicals, Machinery Parts and Power. The company was established in 2002 and has four branches in Kano, Ibadan, Abuja and Lagos. They now have an opening for a Clearing and Logistics Officer based in Ibadan, Oyo
- Understand product, Performa invoices & HS codes related for duty rates in addition for writing & training of form M (via online).
- Understand the documents & clearing cycle, form M submission online in addition of preparing letters such as debit advice & form M opening letter and to update reports.
- Follow up with bank for form M acceptance & RAR issuance;
- Check documents & RAR’s;
- Prepare duty estimation & duty letters & to follow up the payment;
- Follow up consignment arrival and clearing agent needed for each shipment;
- Prepare authority letters;
- Follow up consignments clearing process update.
- Follow up with clearing agents on daily basis;
- Follow up deliveries & containers on the road;
- Prepare Clearing agents invoices;
- Check exchange control documents and prepare letter of submission;
- Prepare claims letters;
- Prepare bidding letters.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- B.Sc. or HND in Shipping Management / Business Administration or Relevant Course.
- Must be computer literate
- Must have 6 - 8 year experience in similar field
- Must have good organizational and communication skills.
- Must be conversant with all activities in shipping management but of priority is the clearing and forwarding which the expected candidate must have performed in a similar industry.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to eRecruiter Nigeria career website on jobs.erecruiterafrica.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about eRecruiter NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- TMT Investment Managing Director at Fosun RZ Capital
- MD/CEO at M-P Infrastructure Limited
- Conference Producer at Clarion Events West Africa
- Front Desk/Personal Assistant at BluePoint Global Services Limited
- Litigation Counsel at Country Chambers
- Project Manager at the Unofficial Christmas Party
- Mobile App and Web Developer at Topstep Nigeria Limited
- Marketer-Chartered Services at Vodstra Limited