Clearing And Logistics Officer at ERecruiter Nigeria
Posted on: 22 August, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in General
View All Jobs at eRecruiter Nigeria
Our Client is a conglomerate, active in five key sectors: Construction, Industrial Chemicals, Agrochemicals, Machinery Parts and Power. The company was established in 2002 and has four branches in Kano, Ibadan, Abuja and Lagos. They now have an opening for a Clearing and Logistics Officer based in Ibadan, Oyo
- Understand product, Performa invoices & HS codes related for duty rates in addition for writing & training of form M (via online).
- Understand the documents & clearing cycle, form M submission online in addition of preparing letters such as debit advice & form M opening letter and to update reports.
- Follow up with bank for form M acceptance & RAR issuance;
- Check documents & RAR’s;
- Prepare duty estimation & duty letters & to follow up the payment;
- Follow up consignment arrival and clearing agent needed for each shipment;
- Prepare authority letters;
- Follow up consignments clearing process update.
- Follow up with clearing agents on daily basis;
- Follow up deliveries & containers on the road;
- Prepare Clearing agents invoices;
- Check exchange control documents and prepare letter of submission;
- Prepare claims letters;
- Prepare bidding letters.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- B.Sc. or HND in Shipping Management / Business Administration or Relevant Course.
- Must be computer literate
- Must have 6 - 8 year experience in similar field
- Must have good organizational and communication skills.
- Must be conversant with all activities in shipping management but of priority is the clearing and forwarding which the expected candidate must have performed in a similar industry.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to eRecruiter Nigeria career website on jobs.erecruiterafrica.com to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about eRecruiter NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Business Development Executives at Nosak Group
- MYJOBMAG MUST READ SERIES: GET THE JOB - USE OF ENGLISH