Clearing And Logistics Officer at ERecruiter Nigeria
Posted on: 22 August, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in General
View All Jobs at eRecruiter Nigeria
Our Client is a conglomerate, active in five key sectors: Construction, Industrial Chemicals, Agrochemicals, Machinery Parts and Power. The company was established in 2002 and has four branches in Kano, Ibadan, Abuja and Lagos. They now have an opening for a Clearing and Logistics Officer based in Ibadan, Oyo
- Understand product, Performa invoices & HS codes related for duty rates in addition for writing & training of form M (via online).
- Understand the documents & clearing cycle, form M submission online in addition of preparing letters such as debit advice & form M opening letter and to update reports.
- Follow up with bank for form M acceptance & RAR issuance;
- Check documents & RAR’s;
- Prepare duty estimation & duty letters & to follow up the payment;
- Follow up consignment arrival and clearing agent needed for each shipment;
- Prepare authority letters;
- Follow up consignments clearing process update.
- Follow up with clearing agents on daily basis;
- Follow up deliveries & containers on the road;
- Prepare Clearing agents invoices;
- Check exchange control documents and prepare letter of submission;
- Prepare claims letters;
- Prepare bidding letters.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- B.Sc. or HND in Shipping Management / Business Administration or Relevant Course.
- Must be computer literate
- Must have 6 - 8 year experience in similar field
- Must have good organizational and communication skills.
- Must be conversant with all activities in shipping management but of priority is the clearing and forwarding which the expected candidate must have performed in a similar industry.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to eRecruiter Nigeria career website on jobs.erecruiterafrica.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about eRecruiter NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Administrative Assistants at Rainbow Group International
- Chief Security Officers at Fadac Resources
- Job Vacancy at an International Betting and Gaming Company - Kimberly Ryan
- MYJOBMAG MUST READ SERIES: GET THE JOB - USE OF ENGLISH