Our client is one of the leading, most innovate and respected financial services institution in Nigeria. They offer a comprehensive range of services to corporate, commercial and individual customers both in Nigeria and via their intentional branch network.
Ideal candidate will be reporting to the board and the Group Managing Director in establishing sustainable operating systems; developing program policies, rules and procedures; financial planning and management planning for institution
Duties & Responsibilities:
- To manage the operating-capital and on-lending funds
- To develop yearly expansion plans and targets with respect to loan disbursements and financial viability
- To make institutional arrangements regarding the safe placement of client savings
- Supervising, monitoring and evaluating program activities, staff performance, loan and savings performance, and budgets
- To monitor branch budgets and progress against targets
- To supervise the work of departmental heads and staff members on weekly meetings, loan approval and disbursements, loan utilization and effective implementation.
- To organize appropriate types of workshops and meetings for staff and client development
- To develop core values for staff and clients to motivate them in their work
- To foster collaboration with other microcredit programs and NGOs, commercial banks, government agencies and donors to promote the work of the program
- A good first degree or MSC/MBA in Finance, management, economics, development and other related fields.
- A minimum of Fifteen (15) years’ experience in banking which includes at least 5 years management experience in foremost microfinance banks
- Must be CIBN Qualified
- Organizational, planning, management and leadership skills
- Adequate knowledge of the banking industry in relation to Microfinance bank
- certificate in Microfinance Banking will be an added advantage
Method of Application
For this role please email your CV in the first instance to email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.