Career Opportunities at Lonadek
Posted on: 21 August, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View Jobs posted same day
Lonadek, is a preferred firm of local content consultants, committed to developing capacity, capability and competence across various sectors of the economy. Our aim is to identify, develop and engage local content while leveraging on technology to maximize productivity and profitability.
- Facilitate Organizational learning and performance
- Identify HRD needs
- Resource Learning Solutions and processes
- Manage training resources
- Monitor and maintain workplace assessments
- Implement strategies to increase employee engagement and retention
- B.Sc or HND in Social or Management Science or other related discipline
- 5 years' experience and above in FMCG
- CIPM membership compulsory
- Strong interpersonal and managerial skills
- Ability to train and develop competencies
- Strong eye for details
- Salary is very attractive.
go to method of application »
- Contribute to and support the ongoing funnel of innovation ideas for the Sub Sahara Africa markets to meet the company's volume and revenue targets.
- Manage and work within the international and region P2M Teams to ensure alignment and achievement of the P2M goals and objectives
- Build, develop and maintain strong working relationships with the central Marketing, Technical and Finance teams, local Brand Managers, respective Regional Managers, and the Operations team to deliver innovation project solutions.
- Manage cross functional teams to deliver international NPD and EPD successfully and to time.
- Leverage the innovation software platforms and processes to ensure accurate documentation and project management coordination for the different projects
- Manage, record and report the budget for their group of initiatives within the company's framework.
- Coordinate and ensure compliance to the RGR process and timings for the portfolio of projects.
- University Degree required (As an alternative, a Higher National Diploma considered)
- Certification in Project Management would be an added advantage, but is not a pre-requisite
- 5 - 8 years working experience
- Mandatory: At least 3-4 years in a similar role with responsibility for managing the innovation pipeline
- Desirable: At least 2 years in the food sector
- FMCG experience is mandatory
- Experience working in Nigeria
- Experience working in other West Africa countries would be an added advantage
- English (Fluent in written and spoken)
- French (desirable)
- Portuguese (desirable)
- Planning and Organization Skills: Highly Competent
- Timeline development and management: Highly Competent
- Written Communication: Highly Competent
- Presentation with impact: Highly Competent
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Logistics/Protocol Officer at Stresert Services Limited
- KPMG Nigeria Recruitment for Graduate Recruitment Officer
- Woodwork Specialists at Career Prime
- Navision ERP Techno Functional Consultant at Ascentech Services Ltd
- Graphics Design/Social Media Interns at LeadPreneur
- Latest Jobs at Culminate Consulting
- Deputy Risk and Compliance Manager at an International Microfinance Bank - Knowledgepool Consulting Limited
- General Manager (Mobile VAS Experience) At Fircroft