Job Opportunity at AOS Orwell
Posted on: 21 August, 2016
Deadline: 26 August, 2016
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at AOS Orwell
AOS Orwell is a merger of two Nigerian-based oil service companies, forming the largest indigenous services company in the region. AOS Orwell, an integrated indigenous oilfield services company in Nigeria offering well construction and engineering services to the energy sector, has the following vacancy for a suitably qualified person to join its OAL/TTNL Division.
AOS Orwell, an integrated indigenous oilfield services company in Nigeria offering well construction and engineering services to the energy sector, has the following vacancy for a suitably qualified person to join its OAL/TTNL Division.
Area: Marketing & Sales
Years of experience: 8yrs - 15yrs
- The Divisional Sales Manager is responsible for maximizing sales within the OAL TTNL Division.
- The position is ultimately responsible for the entire opportunity management process (from lead to contracts management) of the Division. The Division Sales Manager ensures sales efforts prioritize opportunities to maximize profit; and builds strong and lasting customer relationships with the Division’s value-adding key accounts. The role manages the team to ensure the highest levels of technical integrity and customer value.
- Sets quarterly sales goals, monitors performance; provides feedback and corrective actions.
- Identifies new leads, assigns sales responsibilities to relevant Division sales staff.
- Reviews every opportunity and ensures all opportunities are advanced or closed.
- Ensures sales are closed at winning / market prices that meet the profitability levels set by the Division and /or Business Segment.
- Reviews and approves Division bids and tenders with consultation with Division Segment Sales, Business Segment Managers and ED S&M
- Responsible for the appropriate use of the ERP system for sales activities throughout the Division
- Consolidates the opportunity pipeline for the Division and provides input to the budgeting exercise.
- Supports and owns the Division bid process, coordinating multi-Business Segment bids where necessary.
- Understands the market and competitive landscape; ensures adequate coverage. Communicates changes to the Division, and Group Account Management staff.
- Monitors client perception of Division service delivery and helps ensure excellence in service delivery.
- Maintains integrity in all words and actions ensuring ethics, HSE and quality are evident.
- Proactively coaches and assists sales and operations staff as needed.
- Maintains a challenging and professional environment.
- A good first degree. An engineering or science first degree and an MBA from a prestigious international business school including the Lagos Business School will be an added advantage.
- Multi-tasking, opportunity management experience (lead to sale), previous P&L experience
- Required to have adequate knowledge of offshore / subsea market, knowledge of fabrication/manufactured components and sales and costing/pricing, knowledge of OCTG market.
- Operational and technical experience in some or all of the following oilfield services disciplines; machine shop services, riser repair and maintenance, storage services, maintenance and supply chain services, subsea fabrication services (e.g. suction piles, mud mats, templates), testing services, skid manufacturing, machine shop component manufacture, manufacturing opportunities, flanges and fittings, fabrication of small scale items – pressure vessels, walkways, baskets, marine repairs and maintenance, small OCTG etc., is desired
- Must have excellent analytical skills, be a good communicator and have excellent presentation skills
- Must have good computer skills, time management skills and organisational skills
- This person must be able to show ability to prioritize tasks to get timely results
- Ability to work under pressure and with minimum supervision.
- A previous experience in such role (with substantial O&G experience)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to AOS Orwell career website on www.aosorwell.com to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about AOS OrwellSimilar Jobs
- Job Opportunities at Librod Energy Services Limited
- Job Vacancies at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- Job Openings at Gulf Treasures Limited
- Strategy and Planning Analyst at SunTrust Oil Company Nigeria Limited
- Ongoing Recruitment at Oando Gas and Power Limited
- Business Development Manager at Librod Energy Services Limited
- Current Openings at a Reputable Petroleum Company
- Fresh Recruitment at Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC)