If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
G4S is the world’s leading international security solutions group, which specialises in secure outsourcing in countries and sectors where security and safety risks are considered a strategic threat. We make a difference by helping people to operate in safe and secure environments where they can thrive and prosper and we believe this role can only grow in importance. G4S is the largest employer on the London Stock Exchange, with operations in more than 125 countries and over 620,000 employees. In this annual report we feature the important work carried out by our employees across our 125 countries. We are proud of the role they play in securing your world.
The Electronic Security System Project Engineers are to work on high quality, high-profile, national ESS (Video Surveillance (CCTV), Access Control, Intrusion Detection, two-way radio systems and intercom systems) projects. They will actively participate in the full project cycle, from the design phase through the final implementation closeout.
- Provide designs for building technology systems focusing on Electronic Safety and Security systems
- Produce Needs Assessment reports
- Threat assessment and Risk analysis survey and reports
- Create construction documents (Drawings and CSI Specifications)
- Overall project lifecycle planning and implementation
- Project resource management
- Attend and participate in project meetings (local and out-of-town)
- Perform and document site surveys
- Communicate and coordinate technical design solutions with clients, design teams and vendors
- Coordination and integration of ESS systems with other intelligent building systems
- Candidate must possess a degree in Electrical Electronics Engineering or Electronic Engineering or related engineering discipline
- Minimum of 4 years work experience in ESS project management and execution
- Electronic safety and security systems design and project implementation.
- Extensive experience in designing of Video Surveillance (CCTV), Access Control, Intrusion Detection, two-way radio systems and intercom systems and site hardening or CPTED design.
- Experience in security concept of operations (ConOps) desired.
- A background in LAN and telecommunications design would be a plus.
- Experience in various types and sizes of projects including high rise commercial office and high end, high rise residential, hospitality, transit facilities, financial, educational and health care facilities.
- Design of integrated intelligent building systems for Smart Buildings is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with an emphasis on the ability to organize and present design information to clients.
- AutoCAD and/or Revit experience desired.
- Highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Office software.
- Industry Certification is a plus although not required (CPP/PSP from ASIS)
- Please ensure that your covering letter describes your experience (past and/or present) with proven abilities for the position.
Method of Application
Applicants should send updated CV's and a covering letter clearly stating the position as the subject of the email to: firstname.lastname@example.org