Latest Job Opening at a Payment Solution Industry via 25th and Staffing
Posted on: 19 August, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at 25th & Staffing
25th and Staffing is a global Human Resources Company; borne out of a vision to provide high value human resources and business advisory solutions to organizations. The depth of our expertise is defined by a carefully selected pool of multi-disciplinary and cultured consultants, ensures that we continue to be the firm of choice to our growing list of discerning clientele.
The Head, Business Development will be responsible for leading the development of new product business opportunities that supports the company overall growth strategy.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Identifying new product leads and potential markets by researching organisations and individuals
- Locating or proposing potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities
- Screens potential business deals by analysing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners' needs and goals.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Working to stringent targets and adopting a professional and knowledgeable approach to each new business call.
- Planning and coordinating the implementation of business plans and the penetration of new markets.
Qualifications and Requirements
- BSc/BA in relevant discipline (2:2and above)
- MBA, Masters or Post Graduate Degree (International degrees are highly desirable)
- 8+ years in progressively responsible experience in business development leadership roles, preferably in a Telecommunication, FMCG, Banking, Utility Payments, Sports Betting, Lottery industry
- Experience in working with senior management to align sales strategies and solutions
- Must have experience of working in a corporate/business focused environment
- Excellent negotiation skills, proven track record of successfully pitching for new business
- Proven track record of increasing revenue through generation of leads
- Demonstrable ability to lead and manage staff
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organisational skills
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects
- Strong analytical and negotiation skills with a deep understanding of demand analysis
Other Skills & Abilities
- PC proficiency and strong working knowledge of Excel, Power Point, Word and Google application is essential.
Method of Application
Applicants should Send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with position applying for as subject
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about 25th & StaffingSimilar Jobs
- Job Vacancies at Whytecleon Limited
- IT Account Manager at WOW Jobs
- Front Desk Officers at Integrated Corporate Services Limited (ICSL)
- Business Development Associates at Cumbrian Consulting
- Fresh Jobs at Lorache Group
- Brand and Marketing Manager at Workforce Group
- Company Secretaries at Oscar Temple
- Retail Operations Manager at Platinum Careers